39

whaddaya think of the new cover?

DON'T BE A GHOST READER PLEASE !!

"Ashton, do I have to?" I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek. I looked over at my boyfriend as he sighed.

"You gotta go back to school, Jor," He responded as he tried to give me a reassuring smile. He looked like he was constipated to be honest.

I reached for his hand and pulled it into my lap. I played with each of his fingers as more tears began to form in my eyes.

"You're my best friend," I breathed as I intertwined my fingers with his. I hadn't called anyone my best friend since Alice and Cameron died. They were my best friends. I didn't think I could find anyone that made me truly happy again, but I did.

"And you're mine," He smiled, he leaned over and pressed his lips to my temple.

"I really don't want to be on a flight for thirteen hours," I groaned as I banged my head against the seat of Ashton's car.

"Try doing that all the time," He laughed lightly as he looked out the window. A man was struggling to get his overstuffed suitcase into the car next to us.

"I couldn't imagine that," I reached up and brushed Ashton's hair out of his eyes.

"I would do it a million times just to see you," he said in a low voice as he locked eyes with me. I closed my eyes and smiled, a few more tears slipping out.

"When will you be back in California?" I asked, already afraid of the answer. I couldn't fly to visit him because I had no breaks coming up until April.

He squinted his eyes shut and groaned.

"Fuck, it's probably gonna be a few months. We're going on a world tour." He grimaced as he tugged at his hair.

I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"We'll find a way, we'll find a way.." I whispered as I rubbed in circle motions.

He grabbed my hand and pressed it to his lips, making sure he kissed each knuckle.

"I love you Jordyn Achsa Ellis," he said as he moved towards me.

"I love you more, Fletch," I laughed before he pressed his lips to mine. This was the most passionate kiss we've ever shared. We both knew it was going to be the last one for a long while. He began to kiss up my nose until he reached my forehead. He left a lingering kiss there until he pulled away and looked at the clock.

He placed his hand on my cheek and I wrapped mine around his.

"Time to go home, Jor," he whispered.

"But you are home," I whispered back as tears glossed over my eyes.

A/N
SID IS ALMOST OVER IM CRYING. don't worry there's some drama coming up though ;)

fAVE, COMMENT, AND SHARE PLEASE.

THANK YOUUU<3

love, j

ASHTON IRWIN TOUCH MY BUTT AND TELL ME YOU LOVE ME K THX