synopsis [Feb 1, 2021]

This book tells the story of a teenager boy adopted by a very rich family and respected by the community. A teenager boy named Kim Taehyung, was happy because there was a family that took him and made him part of that family. But he did not think his presence caused hatred by his adopted brother.

They are Min Seokjin, Min Namjoon, Min Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Min Jimin and the younger one, Min Jungkook. They strongly oppose the suggestion of their parents to adopt, but was completely ignored by Mr and Mrs Min.

Mr and Mrs Min have their own purpose as to why they want to adopt. This is because the cold attitude of their children makes people around them feel angry. They are not only uncivilized, they even threaten people and will hurt them if they do not obey them.

However, who would have thought that Taehyung was able to change their attitude from evil, cruel, rude to good, polite and courteous. And a feeling of love for Taehyung arose and they fought with each other to get Taehyung's love.

Presumably, who will be with Taehyung at the end of the story? Is it one or all of them? And, did Taehyung accept their love when they were siblings? Even without blood ties?

Let's watch together in exploring the story of Taehyung trying to change the attitude of his adopted brothers who are so arrogant.