three [Feb 6, 2021]

°

°

°

Taehyung is now in the room with Irene, painting and coloring. He also taught Irene how to color properly, also taught her to draw.

"Taehyung", a voice greet through the door making Taehyung and Irene looked up.

"Yes, Miss Aliya?"

"Mrs. Lily is calling you to the office now. She said it was important", Aliya said.

Taehyung nod while smiling. Irene pout and hug Taehyung tightly, not wanting the older leave. Taehyung just sighed and pat her head while saying.

"I left soon. Wait here", Taehyung said trying to remove her hand from his waist, but Irene tighten her grip making him gave up.

"Okay okay, let's go together", Taehyung pick her up and they went to Mrs Lily's office together.

°

°

°

Mr and Mrs Min patiently waiting for Taehyung to arrive, they were happy and a bit nervous to meet the beautiful teenager boy. Soon, they heard the office door was knocked on.

"Come in", Mrs Lily shout not too loud and the door opened revealing Taehyung and Irene in his embrace.

Mr and Mrs Min smiled brightly seeing Taehyung, it's even more beautiful if they look closely. Taehyung saw them and bowed respectfully, he know who they are.

"Mrs Lily, I heard you call me here. Something happened?", Taehyung asked softly. Mrs Min gasped at how deep his voice is but his voice was calm.

Mrs. Lily nodded and smiled at Taehyung, making Taehyung tilted his head a bit.

"Taehyung, from today they are your parents", Mrs Lily's short sentence was enough to surprise Taehyung. Irene who was in Taehyung's arms began to feel sad because Taehyung would leave her. So, he hugged Taehyung's neck tighter and Taehyung noticed.

"Armm, are you serious? This honorable family wants to take me as... an adopted child?", Taehyung asked because he still did not believe.

"Yes, young man. I want to take you as our child. By the time we got here, you had touched my heart. So accept it, follow us back", Mr Min said and give a soft smile to him.

Taehyung couldn't help but to smile, his eyes were also watery. God finally granted his prayer. Irene is also happy but she is still sad because Taehyung must have left her alone here. Irene saw Taehyung's tears welling up, so she wiped Taehyung's tears with his little thumb.

"T-Thank you so much. I-I-I really ap-appreciate!", Taehyung said while bowing respectfully.

"Go pack your clothes and necessities. This family will be waiting for you outside", Mrs Lily said.

Taehyung nod and was about to go when Irene said something which Taehyung feels guilty and sympathetic.

"Are you going to leave me, TaTa?", asked Irene who was in Taehyung's arms. Mr and Mrs Min also felt sorry for the girl.

Taehyung kept silent, not daring to respond. If he opened his mouth, he would surely add to the sadness in Irene's heart. Irene was still waiting for him to speak, but Taehyung still did not budge making her despair.

A small tears flowing down Irene's fluffy cheek, she was broken. The only person she loves, will eventually leave her. Irene stared at Taehyung's face, who avoiding staring into her eyes.

Mrs Lily understand the situation slowly make way to them, and take Irene from him. But, Irene protest, she want to be in Taehyung's arm.

"Irene, you are a good girl, right? Do you love me?", Taehyung asked softly. Irene nod, lips trembling holding the sadness in her heart.

"If you love me, you need to learn to let go. In the end, not everything will last. There will definitely be a parting. Irene understand what I am trying to convey?", Taehyung again asked and she nod, Irene is already 5 years old and she already understands what adults are saying.

"So if you leave, will you come back? Will you forget me? Are you-", Taehyung stop Irene from continue her verse. If Irene is already sad about their parting, let alone him. Taehyung is the kindest person who exists 1 in 72 billion people. His heart was like a tissue, very sensitive.

"I must be back. I will come to visit you every week", Taehyung said, determined. He will visit the orphanage because that is where he grew up for 16 years. He has been housed in an orphanage since he was born.

"Will you keep your promise?", Irene asked as she pulled out the baby's finger, wants Taehyung to tie their fingers together.

Taehyung finally hooked their little fingers and rubbed their foreheads together while saying.

"I promise...", Taehyung said, kissing her crown softly and let his lips rest there for a second.

Mrs Min turned around, unable to see the sad atmosphere. Mr Min raised his face, preventing tears from falling. Mrs Lily? She is also saddened by Taehyung's departure, she already considers Taehyung as her own son.

"I love you, Irene. Remember that.."

Irene nod, hug him more tight.

°

°

°

Jungkook drank, surrounded by some prostitutes. He is now at a bar not far from his place of work. He drank because he was still not satisfied with his mother's decision to adopt.

He then smirking devilishly, an idea come into his mind which bad intentions.

"Let's see how far you can stay to feel we are six siblings", Jungkook said slowly and sipped the wine.

° vote and comments, thank you °