twenty [August 26, 2021]

The Min's family was eating peacefully. They were talking to each other and Taehyung was talking with Hoseok about his homework.

Taehyung loves studying with Hoseok, especially in history since Hoseok's love towards history.

He didn't realize Yoongi was watching him. Ever since they kissed, their bond was getting stronger and stronger. Yoongi didn't like Taehyung talk to other else.

He getting possessive and overprotective. But, he knows Taehyung don't like to be restrained. So, like it or not, he has to be tolerant.

However, he did not realize there was a heart he had to guard. But, his love for Taehyung is so strong that he ignores her as someone.

Since he sit next to Taehyung, he place his hand on Taehyung's thigh making the teen flinch while eating.

Taehyung looked down and saw Yoongi's vein hand was caressing his thigh.

It feels weird for him but he tries to ignore it, not wanting their family members suspecting something.

"Taehyung, let's go to florist shop. I know you loves planting", Mrs Min said breaking the silence.

Taehyung raised his head with eyes sparkle. Yes, he miss planting. Moreover, it was his hobby when he still in an orphanage.

"Sure, mama. I'll get change now", Taehyung said getting up from the seat and head to the kitchen following by his loyalty maid.

"Mom, it's his only weekend holiday. We want to spend time with him too", Yoongi whine feeling angry that his mom snatching Taehyung from them or should we say from him .. ?

"Hello , Taehyung is my son too. I also want to spend my time with him. He's not just yours , get it?", Mrs Min sassily said making her sons go silent.

Wow, they didn't expect it but they notice that Mrs Min's behaviour is similar to Taehyung's.

Probably cause they started being close to each other.

"Right.. we never win", Jungkook curled his lips and Jimin laugh at his twin , looking all cutie.

----------------

Yes, planning to give s short chapter but the next will be little long, maybe more than thousand words.

And again I change the title and book cover. Hope you like it.

Words : 359

° vote and comments, thank you °