five [Feb 21, 2021]

°

°

°

Taehyung blinked, confused by this situation. He turned to Mr and Mrs Min, asking for an explanation.

"Sorry, Taehyung. They really are. In the beginning they may have been rude. But believe me, they are actually good people. It's just that they are so careful with outsiders, that they do not speak or see others faces", Mr Min apologized and Taehyung shook his head.

"It's okay, papa. I understand. If I were them, I would do the same. Just not too arrogant", Taehyung replied softly.

"Let's go, TaeBear. I want to show you your room", Mrs Min said and hold Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung, who was about to carry his luggage, was stopped by Mrs Min. Taehyung looked at Mrs Min in surprise.

"Here we have a maid, let them carry your luggage. And make this mansion like your own mansion. Don't be shy, and you can do anything in this mansion. Because this mansion is already part of you", Mrs Min said and Taehyung was so surprised to hear it.

"But, I'm an outsider. I just came here today, and you say this mansion is part of me?", Taehyung asked, still surprise.

"Yes, Taehyung. Our right, your right too. Do not question it, because we believe you are a good child", Mr Min said.

Taehyung almost shed tears when he heard it. Overwhelmed because he has been treated like a golden child.

He immediately hugged Mr. Min and Mrs. Min tightly, as tightly as possible. Gratitude is unspeakable, only his hug explains it all. Mr and Mrs Min just smiled, happy to see Taehyung like that.

°

°

°

Min's siblings enter the room and wrap themselves in a blanket, covering their hot faces. Not only do their faces feel hot, but their whole body also reacts.

"What has this got to do with this heart?! The speed of this heart pumping! Help! I do not want to fall in love with him!", the six of them shouted at the same time, startling the occupants of the mansion.

If they fall in love with Taehyung, their plan to torture and bully the child brought home by their parents will be ruined just like that. They did not even think that their parents would adopt such a beautiful child, thus challenging their manhood.

"No, no. I will not fall in love with a minor. What will people say later? Pedophilia?! Not! I am not a pedophilia!", Jin scream, and the others followed after him.

Taehyung is too young and they are the ones who feel depressed.

°

°

°

Mrs Min opens the door of the room that Taehyung will live in. Taehyung entered the room and his mouth was wide open. He looked at Mrs Min who was grinning.

"Sorry, honey baby. At first I really wanted to find a girl, but you are the one we took. Because you have attracted our attention", Mrs Min said and hugged Taehyung who smile awkwardly.