eighteen [July 17, 2021]

So, yeahhh. I've changed my books cover and the title (^^). Anyways, enjoy~ do enjoy the lo-fi midnight above ⟰ I always listen to the lo-fi wether it's in the morning or night. They were just chilling and relaxing.

I hope y'all enjoy!

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, finding himself in his own room. As he was about to get up, he felt a weight in his waist.

Taehyung glanced around and found Jin asleep next to him. He smiled to himself, moving his hand to face Jin.

Taehyung gently stroked his cheek and sometimes played with his nose. He chuckled a little at the sight of moving a little when he felt disturbed.

"Hurmm", Jin mumbled something that Taehyung can't understand. He pulled him close, face burried on his chest.

Taehyung just let it be, he stroked Jin's hair. Helping him sleep more comfortable. He then hear Jin's soft snore, making him smile even more.

"You must be tired, hyungie. Sleep tight...", Taehyung then slowly drift off as eyes closed by itself, feeling sleepy when he comfortable in someone's arms.

Hours later Jin wake up and sees clock, it's 5 pm. He sighed. He feels refresh after so long and then looked up to see a beautiful angle was sleeping soundly with a cute pout.

He raise his head, leaned over him. Jin could see his beautiful, calm, and happy face.

He caressing his cheeks and kissed it.

"You are so beautiful, Taehyung.. we don't deserve to be called brothers, if you find out who we really are. It seems that you are also afraid of us, stay away, and even try to run away", Jin said the truth.

"Mgh..."

Taehyung squirm underneath Jin when Jin's knee accidentally move between Taehyung's leg. Jin stunned hearing Taehyung's sweet moans escape from his lips.

"S-Shit", Jin immediately sit straight up. His down there was standing hard and it's painful.

As Jin was about to go, he hears Taehyung whine suddenly. He knew Taehyung doesn't like sudden emptiness, but what about he? He was in painful state.