four [Feb 8, 2021]

°

°

°

Taehyung is now in a car that is so luxurious and comfortable, on the way to Min's mansion. In the car too, Mrs Min told about her family and others. Taehyung was just a listener and Mr Min who was driving held a laugh looking at Taehyung had to turn a deaf ear to his wife's talk.

"Tae, I hope you do not regret staying with us", Mr Min sudden burst causing Taehyung to confuse. He had no idea why Mr Min said like that. He turns to Mrs Min who only gives a sad smile, making the younger frowns.

"What do you mean, papa?", Taehyung asked, still deadlock.

"Sooner or later you will know the truth", Mrs Min reply and caressing Taehyung's fluffy cheek.

Taehyung pout, he suddenly felt uneasy. It feels like something bad is waiting for him. His heart prayed that God would protect him from evil and sin.

"Tae, are you sure you're boy? Because your face is too smooth for a man. Look at your curved body, similar to a real woman", Mrs Min said making Taehyung blushed.

Although he was used to reprimands about himself, but when the honor came out reprimanding and praising him made his cheeks feel hot.

"Omo, hubby. Look at his pink cheek! So adorable!", Mrs Min squeals and squish Taehyung's cheek, making Taehyung whine.

Both Mrs Min and Mr Min laughed at the younger.

°

°

°

It was evening and Min's siblings were worried because her parents still did not come home after breakfast together. They start thinking nonsense, thinking that they are wrong.

"Where are they? It was six o'clock in the afternoon, still not home", Jimin said worriedly.

"Is this our fault?", Yoongi asked and Jungkook looked at him angrily.

"No, hyung. This is your fault! You were the first to speak before leaving the dining room this morning!", Jungkook said and Yoongi widened his eyes, but quickly cool down.

"But you are all wrong because you agree with me", Yoongi said and grin in victory when the others shut, looking down.

For a few seconds, the sound of cars entering the mansion fence was heard. They turned around and jumped for joy as their parents returned home safely.

°

°

°

As Mr Min's luxury sports car entered the mansion fence, they clearly saw Min's siblings jumping outside the mansion. Mrs Min shook her head, embarrassed to see them like that. Mr Min refrain from laughing and Taehyung looked at them with a shocked face.

Even the elders can still jump like little children?! Taehyung thought. He thought seeing them was so very funny, a smile appeared on his lips. Want to laugh, afraid of not being sweet in front of a respected family. So, Taehyung bit his lip refraining from laughing.