twenty one [Sept 11, 2021]

Taehyung sat on his bed while typing on the phone with Jackson. He laughs at the jokes and pick up line Jackson give and honestly having a friend is very great.

"My my, I never seen my son this happy. What's up?", Taehyung jolted out when Mrs Min suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"O-Ouhh, it's just Jackie", Taehyung replied. He sits up straight and let Mrs Min sit beside him.

"Jackson? I see you really close to him", Mrs Min said. Taehyung just nod stretching his neck.

"Yeah, he's very kind and thoughtful friend"

Taehyung smile remembering how he and Jackson first met. It was chaos when Jackson always followed him everywhere like a puppy and Taehyung was really feel uncomfortable that time.

All because he still wasn't use having friends.

"You can invite him here if you want, don't mind the brothers", Taehyung's eyes shone brightly and hug his mom lovingly.

"Thank you, mama", Taehyung said, still hugging his precious mom.

Mrs Min smile in reply.

"Anything for my baby Tae", Taehyung immediately pulled away and blushed.

"Mama~", he playfully hit Mrs Min causing his mom laughed.

_

_

_

_

_

Jimin doing his work as usual at his office. Sometimes he would glance at the clock and wandering to go home to see his petal.

"Hyung", his twin peek inside and Jimin didn't bother to look at him, knowing that his twin loves coming to his office whenever he has free time.

"Hyung, let's go to café. I'm hungry", Jungkook said while sitting in front of Jimin with his chin rested on the desk, trying to act cute.

Jimin let out a dry chuckle seeing Jungkook was trying hard to be cute while the truth is he is really cute.

Only Jimin can this side of Jungkook, maybe after this would be Taehyung.

"Nah, I'm busy today. Go ask Namjoon hyung. I see he's heading to the restaurant nearby", Jungkook huff softly as his action didn't work.

Jimin saw it and finally laughing. Jungkook just make a weird face but kept his face blank after it.

"Haih, I can never say no to my twin. Let's go", Jimin said smiling lightly at his twin who raised his head in joy.

"Yeayyy, let's go-", Jungkook's sentence death when someone entered Jimin's office and it was his ex girlfriend.

"It's been a while, Jungkook-ssi", said the girl named Han Go Woon. She smile softly at the twins who looked at her emotionless.

"How shame you are, Go Woon. Stepping your foot here after what you've done to my twin, huh?", how sadist Jimin said to Go Woon who just smile not so nice one.

"Are you alright?", Go Woon ignore Jimin as her eyes fixed on Jungkook.

"My days great until you showed up here. What the fuck you want?", Jungkook finally said, rather harsh because he hate her.

"I miss you, Jungkook-ssi", Go Woon said. Jungkook just laughed sarcastically but then went blank as his eyes hold the rage in his heart.

"I don't know what's your intention coming here. But all I know is we are over, four years ago. So keep this inside your mind, that we'll never get along. Step your foot here again... you'll pay", Jungkook finish talking and walk pass her.

Jimin then follow Jungkook but not before stop beside Go Woon and whispered something.

"You know, Go Woon. I am Jungkook's twin and his heart bond with me. Once again you hurt his feelings, I'll never hesitate to destroy the so called beautiful face of yours. Remember that", Jimin then smirked seeing Go Woon slightly flinch at his words.

"See you later, rogue...", Jimin purposely hit her shoulder and subsequently walked out of the office.

As soon as the door was automatically close, Go Woon let out a sarcastic laugh. The handbag rope she was holding since awhile was being grips hardly trying to hold her anger.

"Alright... you can dodge me anytime you wants. I'll make sure you crawl back to me and begging me to take you back", she said then leave the office as well.

_

_

_

_

_

Taehyung was trap on the wall with his lip being devour by Yoongi at his bedroom. How this happened?

Taehyung was about to sleep after finish his assignment but the door open kept him awake and saw Yoongi with furious face.

"Hyungie, what's bri- woahh!", he yelp when Yoongi lift his body and push him to the wall, keeping his leg around his waist.

"Kiss me", Taehyung mouth were zipped, not knowing what to respond.

Yoongi saw how hesitate Taehyung is then smashed their lips together catching Taehyung off guard. He tried to stop Yoongi cause they are not alone.

"H-Hyungie-", Taehyung gasp when Yoongi shoved his tongue inside and it made him even difficult to breathe.

His eyes started to water when Yoongi showed no signs of wanting to stop. His lips were constantly being devoured and he was sure his lips would be swollen and red later.

Few minutes later, Yoongi finally let go Taehyung's lip, not before licking Taehyung's lower lip. He looked at the mess he create.

A beautiful mess...

"So beautiful", he said connecting their heads together. Taehyung was tired to say anything as his lip feel swollen.

"Mine", Yoongi proceed to his neck which make Taehyung arch his neck. Tears flowing non-stop when Yoongi's teeth biting him.

_

_

_

_

_

Jin walked out from the bathroom as he just finished showering. He sat on the side of bed and wiping her wet hair with a towel while scrolling the phone.

Then, an unknown number appear on his screen making his eyebrows knit.

"Unknown number?", Jin then shrugged his shoulders and pick up the caller ID.

"Hello", Jin greets but he didn't hear anything.

"Hurmm? Hello?", again, he received nothing. Jin hang the phone up and feel something wrong.

"What's that? A prank?", Jin doesn't feeling good.

After all, they are not just a wealthy family. They are known from all over the world and everyone trying to get their place. They were so much love and hated too.

"If this a prank, I shall pranks you twice harder", Jin smirked and called his men to search the unknown number he gets.

° vote and comments, thank you °