seventeen [July 16, 2021]

I'm back! But not that long. I might can go to school after a week holiday starting this weekend. And, I also take a break from youtube ;) why? I feels down lately after reading negative/rude comments from viewers. Apparently, making fanfic in yt is not easy, especially when you make boy×boy fanfic.

It seriously effect my feeling. And the liking of me writing fanfiction.. slowly fading. I'm giving up. Sorry, but this book will continue as usual. Just with slowed update

Thank you, guys.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

The car driven by Yoongi arrived in front of the main entrance of the school. Taehyung was already excited to start his day when Yoongi stopped him from opening the car door.

Taehyung looked at him confused and Yoongi just smiled before pointing at the pointing cheek.

Taehyung smiled softly before cupping his cheek, kissed it tenderly and Yoongi really enjoyed it. Taehyung let his lips stick to Yoongi's cheeks because the older looked comfortable.

After sometime, Taehyung slowly let go. Yoongi secretly frown but he knows Taehyung late for school.

"Taehyung, don't be naughty. Study hard. If you are tired, rest for a while. And you don't go anywhere when school ends, wait until Jin comes to pick you up"

Taehyung has forgotten enough of that advice. Not only Yoongi, but also Min's other brothers also advised the same thing.

"Arraso, hyungie. I'll get going. Please drive carefully", Taehyung once again kiss Yoongi almost near to the lips and leave the car. Yoongi was stunned and he almost has heart attack.

He quickly back to reality and wear seatbelt. He was about to pull the gears when his phone rang. He immediately pick up the phone only to be greet by the voice he hated the most.

"Jagi! Where are you? I've been waiting in your office. Come fast! I've make dumplings for you too", it was Soojin, his force girlfriend.

Yoongi doesn't like her but she does. Like, it's been three years Soojin tried to win his heart and because of pity, Yoongi accept her.

"Alright, wait for me", he could hear squealing Soojin and he hung the phone. Head layed on seat as he let out a heavy sigh.

"God, I love Taehyung but I can't break up with Soojin...", Yoongi whisper, eyes gazed out the school's building. He saw Taehyung with his friends, talking happily.

He smiled a little.

"For sure I'm in love with you, Tae. But I can't", Yoongi said under his breath and start driving, his mind blank.

_

"Tae, let's go to canteen!", Taehyung's first making friend, Jackson Wang, a Chinese student who speak fluently in both Korean and English.