seven [March 4, 2021]

°

°

°

Taehyung was sitting on his bed while excitedly checking his new phone that was gifted by Mrs Min. He even took a picture of himself then smile at his funny face. Taehyung then check the contact when he remembers that Mrs Min said that she had put their numbers, including Min brothers.

While he was flipping through his new phone, someone entered the room without him realizing it. The man who entered the room shook his head at Taehyung's antics who were so excited to get a new phone.

"Hey, you", a voice pierced and Taehyung raised his face before jumping out of bed.

"Y-Yes?", Taehyung replied, slightly scared because he was already badly treated by one of Min's siblings.

"Please put this tie around my neck. I'm late for work", it was Jungkook. Taehyung hesitantly nod and went to him before tip toe his feet and wearing a tie around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook realizes Taehyung is a little struggle on his legs so he lifts him up by placing Taehyung's legs on his waist, hugged Taehyung's waist tightly so he wouldn't fall. Taehyung widened his eyes, shocked by Jungkook's sudden action.

"Continue", Jungkook said coldly, awakened Taehyung from his reverie.

Taehyung nodded slowly and continued to wear a neck around Jungkook's neck. After Taehyung finished wearing his tie, he tried to get down but Jungkook did not allow it.

"Put me down, please", Taehyung said lowly but Jungkook didn't heaving it. He was lost in Taehyung's beautiful dark brown eyes and he slowly lean forward.

Taehyung gulped and tried to avoid but Jungkook just lean closer and closer till he can feel his hot breath near his ear.

"Why are you so beautiful? You know, you've made us crazy", Jungkook said seductively and gently kiss Taehyung's earlobe.

Taehyung felt tickle that he burst into beautiful laugh that Jungkook swear this is the best laugher he ever hear. He also smile at the younger, while continue to kiss the younger's earlobe.

"St-Stop, that's ticklish!", Taehyung tried to stop the older and Jungkook finally stop.

"Taehyung, I will be home at 4 pm. So, I want you to make coffee and make sure you are in my room", Jungkook said.

"Sure, hyung. But, why do I need to be in your room?", Taehyung asked confused.

"I want you to massage me", Jungkook reply and Taehyung gladly nod smiling cutely.

"Good... and don't call me "hyung". Because I'm not your real brother, so, call me Oppa", Jungkook said with dull face. Taehyung's face redden hearing it.

"But... I'm a boy, not girl", Taehyung said.

"So what? It is not illegal to call people like that. Unless the person is not willing. But, I let go and I want you to call me by that call no matter where we are. Including in front of mom and dad", Jungkook said in a soft tone, enough for Taehyung to understand.

Taehyung nodded his head many times.

"So... will you put me down?", Taehyung asked for the last time and Jungkook grinned at the question.

"I will.. if you call me Jungkook Oppa along with a kiss on the cheek", Jungkook said cheekily and he deliberately bit his lower lip to seduce Taehyung.