twenty two [Sept 26, 2021]

You guys must be confused right, hehe.. I change the cover so many times because I am learning to make covers😅 I learned it from youtube.

Hope this going to be permanent 🤣

_

_

_

_

_

"Come in, Jackie. No need to be scared", Taehyung said as he noticed how hesitant Jackson is when he just arrived at Min's mansion.

"Are you sure, Tae? That it'll be okay if I come here? What if your brothers attack me?", Jackson said, eyes show how anxious he is.

Taehyung just shook his head lowly.

"Yes. Plus they all was not in Seoul, they went overseas for some business", with that Jackson let out a sigh in relief.

With a confident step, he entered inside not before someone appears beside him making him jolted out and quickly hid behind Taehyung.

Taehyung just laugh at the scaredy cat Jackson.

"Are you Taehyung's friend?", said Mrs Min who just smile softly at the two boy.

"Y-Yes, I am", Jackson replied, still hiding behind his friend. Taehyung tap his head few times to tell him that it was his mom.

"I see, take him to your room, Tae. I'll tell the maid to brings juice, hum?", Taehyung nod his head, taking Jackson's hand and drag him inside.

_

_

_

_

_

"Urgh, when will it done? I want to spend time with petal", Jimin whine while the other just sigh.

"Right, this stupid meetings..", Hoseok mumbled, mind full of Taehyung's smiley face. Remind of Taehyung making him missed him more.

They just arrived at Canada few hours and they already miss their Taehyung. Well, they need to be in Canada for a month!

No wonder they'll miss him, like a lot.

"Mr Mins, we've prepare your rooms. This is your keys", the female worker handed them hotel's key and then went away.

"Huh, just key? Not even led us? What a rude worker here", Jin hiss and take his luggage, went to his hotel room.

"Well, not everyone is rude. My darling was very submissive", Namjoon grins softly and also went to his room.

Yoongi raise his eyebrows and couldn't deny that, he slowly let his siblings also have Taehyung.

Jungkook and Jimin shared a room but they didn't get along. They were bickering about the bed. Jungkook wants to sleep near the mirror so he could enjoy the view but Jimin want it too.

"Yah, this is my bed!", Jimin yell.

They were bickering like a five year old kids who fighting over lollipop.

"I sit here first so this is my bed!", Jungkook fight back, laying on the bed not letting Jimin to sit.

"Bitch, you-" "You want this bed then I won't let you near with Taehyung", Jungkook smirked when Jimin freeze on his place.

"Dang, don't mention his name! I miss him so fcking much!", Jimin said, eyes began watering, shocking his twin.

"Y-Yah, w-why are you crying?!", Jungkook ask panicked.

Jimin then left the room, guilt spread inside his heart. Jungkook didn't mean to make his twin crying.

"Haishh, can't believe he is a crybaby when it comes to Taehyung", Jungkook almost let out a laugh but he need to find his twin.

_

_

_

_

_

"Tae, can you help me solve this problem? I don't understand~", Jackson whining as he showed Taehyung the question he almost fed up trying to solve it.

"Hurmm", Taehyung looked at the question and then make a lips form "o".

"You didn't find the 'f(x)' first, Jackie. How can you solve it when you didn't solve this first. You need to it step by step, don't be in a hurry", Jackson only show his blank face, still clueless.

Taehyung just smile and teach Jackson to answer the questions.

After being taught more than ten times, Jackson was able to figure out how to solve the question.

"Ahh, my god I'm so dumb!", Jackson dramatically whine while fake crying.

"Hehe, it's okay. Sometimes, people spend time just to solve the problems for almost 100 times (like me lol TT)", Jackson gasped hearing it.

"Wow, that person didn't get tired of it?"

"Well, because he knows that if he didn't work harder he's gonna fail and his future will be ruined", Taehyung cheekily said while it's the fact.

Jackson again gasped and sit up straight.

"I'll work harder so my future will be brighter than today!", Jackson said determined and Taehyung just smile happily.

"That's my Jackie", he pat Jackson's head softly making the boy freeze on his spot. Jackson gulp feeling his heart again beating fast.

"Master Taehyung, Mrs Min calls you and your friend to have lunch together", said a maid named Alice to them.

Jackson quickly looked away while faking cough.

"Alright. Thank you, Alice Noona", Taehyung thanked her and take Jackson's hand.

"Let's go eat", Taehyung said to Jackson who nodded shyly and let himself being dragged by a hyper Taehyung who's excited whenever food was being mentioned.

~ ∆ ~

sorry for delay, guys ;( hope you're enjoying this chapter >.<

- bowniee ✨