one [Feb 2, 2021]

°

°

°

Saturday is Taehyung's favorite day because he can sleep during the day without anyone bothering him or he will rage like a lion that has not eaten for months. While he was sleeping soundly while hugging his hug pillow, someone entered Taehyung's room without she realizing she had raised the lion inside Taehyung.

"TAEHYUNG, WAKE UP!", a rather annoying voice startled Taehyung from his sleep. Taehyung's heart almost exploded with that uninvited voice. It really hurts his when people disturb his beauty sleep.

"What. Do. You. Want. Irene?", Taehyung tries not to scold Irene because Irene is a girl and he needs to be gentle with women.

Irene laugh awkwardly and went to him and gives Taehyung a hug, knowing it would calm him down. After a minute, she pulled away when she feels Taehyung calm a bit.

"I'm sorry, TaTa. I didn't mean to disturb your precious sleep", Irene apologized, her eyes blinking trying to be cute. Taehyung just laughed and gently stroked Irene's long hair.

Irene is like a sister to him. He loves Irene more than himself. When Irene was first placed in an orphanage, Irene did not talk or make friends with other orphans. She just sat on the cradle and cried, waiting for her parents to pick her up even though she knew her parents were no longer on earth.

And Taehyung as the oldest orphan there, tries to be friends with Irene. Although Irene is a bit chatty, but her funny behavior often touches Taehyung's heart. Because of that, Taehyung is willing to take care of her until one day there will be a family who wants to adopt Irene as an adopted child.

"No need to say sorry, Irene. Are you hungry?", Taehyung asked and Irene nod. Taehyung smile and take her hand.

"Let's go to the kitchen and fill you belly", Taehyung began tickling Irene's cute belly causing the girl burst into laugh that was too cute for Taehyung to handle.

°

°

°

The sun was setting, but no one was getting up. Makes Mrs Min lose her temper and goes to the bathroom, emptying an empty bucket with cold water. After she filled the bucket, she went up to her children's room and mercilessly poured water on their faces.

"Oh damn!", they woke up forcibly, their bodies shivering with cold. They looked at their mother who was standing with a tight face.

"After this, the six of you can't go to a nightclub! If you still want to fight, you sleep in the woods", Mrs Min scold and left the room.

"Fuck! Mom really has no mercy!", the younger son, Min Jungkook, said in angry tone.

"Well, did she be gentle with us at least a day? Hell, no and will never be", the second younger son Min Jimin, replied to him and the others nod in agreement.

"Urgh, my head hurt like shit! Did we drank too much last night?", Min Jin, the oldest son asked.

"Yes, bro. You fucking drink four bottles of red wine. And yes, you fuck some slut too", Min Namjoon, fourth son said and laughed.

"Bitch, we all fuck some chick! And yeah, I kinda regret it. I mean, they do not satisfy my lust. And I hate how they scream, it's annoying my precious ears", the third son named Min Hoseok, said and brushes his hair in frustration.

"Do you think you are the only one who regrets? I'm regret too! They're not my type!", the fifth son, Min Yoongi, said with his voice so deep, signifying he was so disgusted with what he had done last night.

"Heh, I think we're all the same. Well, I'mma taking bath first. And yeah, don't fucking step into my room or hell will pick you up", Jin said and those just rolled their eyes, like there is only one bathroom.

"I also want to take a shower. I want to get rid of the smell of 'hell' on this shirt", Jungkook said and also get up. Soon, the others also went to their own room.

°

°

°

Taehyung finish feeding Irene and he tucked Irene on the bed. The day is still too early and Irene needs enough sleep. Taehyung patted her back while singing some of Irene's favorite children's songs. Soon, he heard a soft snoring and found Irene asleep.

He slowly got up from the bed and adjusted the blanket so that Irene would not be cold. Taehyung kissed Irene's forehead and whispered kindly. Then he left the room, closing the door slowly so that no sound disturbed Irene's sleep.

Taehyung was about to open a step when someone patted his shoulder from behind. He turned around and it turned out that it was Mrs Lily, the orphanage owner, also like a mother to him.

"Oh, Mrs Lily", Taehyung called.

"Taehyung, why are you awake in this early morning? You know, this is your off day", Mrs Lily said smiling softly.

Taehyung smile cheekily and then he answer, "I was sleeping, but Irene woke me up and said that she was hungry. That is why I'm still awake. But, don't worry. I was about to go to my room", Taehyung said.

"You really spoiled her, Taehyung. I'm glad you able to make her live peacefully here. If not, she just sit alone here without making friends", said Mrs Lily as she placed her hand on her chest, grateful.

Taehyung just smile, not knowing how to respond.

"Okay, go back to your room. You need enough rest"

"Okay, Mrs Lily", Taehyung nod and went to his room.

Taehyung arrive at his room and throw his body on the bed. He tried to close his eyes but his eyes were fresh and fit. His heart was suddenly pounding.

"Why with this heart? Beating at a kind of speed. Haih, I hope something bad doesn't happen to me or this orphanage", Taehyung grumbled to himself and once again tried to roll his eyes to sleep, he finally fell asleep.

° vote and comments, thank you °