sixteen + hiatus [Jun 19, 2021]

A month passed and Taehyung is now a student. Even though he had to face his brothers 'temperament who didn't like him going to school, he was still able to weather it.

Taehyung is still in the room adjusting his tie but for some reason his tie doesn't want to sit properly, makes him snort angrily.

"Tae?", Namjoon's voice at the door made Taehyung turn around with a sad face.

"Hyungie, please fix my tie", Taehyung whine cutely while stomping his feet in a tiny way. Namjoon made a small laugh as he approached Taehyung.

"Come, let hyungie help", Namjoon began fix Taehyung's tie as the younger watch him fixing his tie.

Namjoon almost finished fixing his tie when the pupil met Taehyung's innocent eyes. He swallowed his saliva that felt dry in his throat.

"Done", Namjoon slowly backed away and let Taehyung check himself on the mirror.

"Woahh, you're amazing! Thank you, hyungie!", Taehyung cheerily said while tip toe kissed his dimple making Namjoon go crazy and turn into different person.

He immediately pinned Taehyung against the mirror and start sucking his neck. Taehyung let out a soft gasp as he trying to stop Namjoon or Yoongi will be mad.

He himself has no idea why lately they have been so touchy with him. Sometimes, their touch makes Taehyung feel insecure.

"H-Hyungie.. stop..", Taehyung unconsciously moans a little loud as Namjoon found his certain spot, it made Namjoon abuse the same spot over and over.

His greedy hands began exploring Taehyung's fragile body and his right hand stop at Taehyung's private area, slowly rubbing it using his thumb.

"Ahhh- no s-stop", Taehyung begged but Namjoon was not heaving it.

Suddenly the door was twisted from outside but it can't be open.

"You taste so sweet, darling", Namjoon whisper before slowly letting him go. Taehyung immediately cover the mark on his neck so that nobody can see it.

Actually, this isn't the first time he's got a mark on his neck. Practically every day he has a mark on his neck from each of the Min's brothers, except Yoongi. Why? You will know soon~

Before he could go out, Namjoon held his waist and whisper.

"I will continue what we hang earlier, darling. Prepare yourself for tonight...", Namjoon kiss his nape and went to open the door to see mad Yoongi.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the office?", Yoongi asked in confusion. Namjoon just smiled cynically before answering.

"I had such a great time with my dear brother", Yoongi clenched his fist and looked at Taehyung who still trying to cover the visible mark on his neck.

Namjoon smirked and left him. Yoongi made his way towards Taehyung take the makeup. He helps him to cover it.

"I'm sorry about my sibling's attitude, Tae. They should not do something against your will", Yoongi lowly said and Taehyung just give a small smile.

"Hurmm, though I feel unsafe but it's feels great sometimes. I don't know why, but I like the feelings", Taehyung spoke making Yoongi stop his movement.

"You... like it? I mean, you didn't mind if we leave a mark on you body?", Yoongi asked which Taehyung shake his head.

"No, I seriously had no idea why you guys must give me a mark but yeah.. I don't mind because I see they looked happy when they see it", Taehyung innocently said and Yoongi let out a heavy sigh.

Damn, he's too much innocent... I need to stay brothers away from him or else..., Yoongi thought but then he comeback to reality when Taehyung poke his nose, making him looked down to meet puppy eyes of Taehyung's.

"Hyungie, you dreamy again..", Taehyung pout. Yoongi chuckle and put the makeup on his table and held his hand gently.

"Shall we go, my prince?", Yoongi sweetly said making Taehyung blushed.

Taehyung nodded shyly and let Yoongi dragged him to the car and drove to his school.

• to be continued •

Hello readers! I apologize for not updating for a long time. I am too busy and I also spend too much time editing videos for my youtube channel.

For readers who have not subscribed to my youtube channel, you can go to my profile. There I have put my youtube channel link.

Again, I'm sorry. This book also will be on hiatus. I will upload each two month (of I had time).

Bye², stay safe everyone 🥺✨