fourteen [April 30, 2021]

It's been a long time, isn't it? Hey all! How are you, wattpad readers? Hopefully always healthy.

Did you miss me? Looking at your previous comments, tell that you guys are willing to wait ... thank you.

I'm here fine 😊. I was so busy but I didn't stop writing the "Brothers" storyline. Because when I rested for a while, a lot of ideas popped up and I immediately opened the wattpad and wrote a story.

And thank God, so far I still haven’t decided to delete this story. You can also share a few ideas and some opinions so I can continue this story. You know I’m so addicted to reading all your comments even though I didn’t reply.

Thanks to those who understand and who have already voted each chapter. I really appreciate it and I love wattpad readers.

There is sustenance, we meet again. If God wills.

°

°

°

It's been two weeks, Taehyung still hasn't talked or met with them. He just sits in the room, eats in the room and does whatever activities in the room. He is still not ready to meet them.

On the other side, the Min's brothers are also in bad shape. They were so eager to meet Taehyung, getting a kiss on the cheek before they left for work.

Mrs. Min is very worried about their children. More worryingly, her kids didn’t want to eat as long as they didn’t see Taehyung coming out of the room. The Min's brothers are getting thinner and their skin is turning pale due to not getting enough nutrients as a result of not eating for two weeks.

"My child, please eat if you really want to see Taehyung!", Mrs Min begged her children to fill their stomachs so that they could regain their energy.

They shook their heads weakly, their eyes only focused on Taehyung's room door. They are now in the upstairs living room.

"Not as long as he doesn't show up...", they said weakly.

Mrs Min was stunned and she didn't know how else to persuade them to eat.

_

Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed, playing with his fingers. He wants to go out, wants to meet his brothers. But he felt ashamed of himself for having misunderstood.

Taehyung knows their situation is not so good. He wants very much to treat them, cook and feed them. But the ego makes him just sit in the room alone.

The phone placed on the bedside table rang to tell there was an incoming message. He sighed heavily, definitely from Mr or Mrs Min. He woke up weak and passed out picking up his phone and reading a message from Mrs Min.

Mama Min 💕:
TaeBear, have mercy on your brother...
Seen

Once again he sighed, he then heard something which dropped his heart.

"My child wake up!", Mrs Min's loud scream made Taehyung run and open the room door. What he saw next really broke his heart and he felt terrible guilty.

_

_

_