eight [March 6, 2021]

°

°

°

Taehyung finished lunch alone as Mrs Min went out with an old friend to the shopping mall. Actually, in the mansion, there are Yoongi and Jin, but they just sit in the room and do not go out at all. They have breakfast and lunch in the room only.

When Taehyung was about to pass into the room, someone pulled him from behind causing him to almost stumble but the person deserved to catch his body. He was pulled into a room and before Taehyung could react, he was already laid on the bed, with his body hugged by someone.

Taehyung had no idea what was going on so he just kept quiet, moreover he still did not know them nor their names.

"Please massage my head... I'm dizzy", a very deep and hoarse voice spoke, and Taehyung honestly felt a cold shiver at hearing it. The fine hairs on his hands went up by themselves.

"Su-Sure, hyung...", Taehyung said and he placed his both hand on the older hair before start messaging his head slowly but with skill of message that he have.

The older moan at how good Taehyung massaged his head and he snuggle more to Taehyung's waist. Taehyung smile at the cute older, he look like a kitten when he sleep.

"I'm Yoongi... call me anything you like, Tae", Yoongi introduce himself, eyes still close. Taehyung chuckle at his silly introduce.

"I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you, Yuki hyungie", Taehyung said and Yoongi hummed softly.

Taehyung did not realize the clock on the wall was almost 4 pm and Jungkook was on his way home. He still massages Yoongi's head because Yoongi did not allow him to stop until he told him to.

°

°

°

Jungkook enters the mansion with a happy face, as he can't wait to meet Taehyung again. As he stepped into the kitchen, he did not see the drink he had asked Taehyung to make this morning.

Jungkook frowned. He sighed before going upstairs to Taehyung's room, checking to see if Taehyung was asleep in the room or not.

Jungkook knocks on the door and he waits for an answer from Taehyung, but there is no answer. Jungkook opens slowly and he is confused, where is his love?

Jungkook leaves the room and wants to go to the room which is located not far from the room occupied by Taehyung and next to Yoongi. He stopped turning the doorknob when he heard a laugh that he knew very well. Taehyung's cute laugh. He turned to the door of Yoongi's room, slowly he brought his ear closer to the door and clearly heard the sound of laughter coming from Yoongi's room.

Jungkook opened the door slightly and looked inside. His flowery heart turned withered when he saw Taehyung was so friendly with his brother, not only friendly, but also hugged each other.

With a melancholy heart, he closed the door without any sound and entered the room. Jungkook loosened his tie and lay down on the bed. His lips carved a pout, he was jealous. Jealous because Taehyung is happier with others.

"No... he is mine", Jungkook said, his eyes built up tears. This is the real Jungkook, a tissue-loving man, also very honest. He is not good at deceiving his own feelings, because in his eyes will radiate the feelings that are locked in it.

"I will get him. No one can get him, only me. Because he is for me, not anyone else...", Jungkook said and cry even harder. He then stop crying when he hears his door room opened. He quickly turned his body and hid his face which was still red from crying.