thirteen [April 12, 2021]

Starting from this day, I will slow down the upload of each chapter. Maybe in two or three months a chapter, or maybe postponed until the end of the year.

I had no intention of quitting, but such time constraints did not permit. Considering this is my last year as a student, I have to limit my time with wattpad.

I hope wattpad users understand that.

I will stay online, continue writing. The only chapter I will upload is not always, it depends on the time. Please be patient, my dear

For now, enjoy >3

°

°

°

Taehyung still locks himself in the room and hasn't come out since yesterday. The Min's brothers start to worry because he doesn't have breakfast or lunch. Their anxiety caused all seven of them not to go to work, because they wanted to apologize and make peace with him.

"Tae, please. Let's have lunch", Mrs Min trying to persuade him to get out of the room. But no answer from Taehyung made her sigh with regret.

Mrs Min turned around and saw her children were still waiting for Taehyung. She felt sorry but at the same time she was angry with her children.

"Dear children, you go first. I will persuade him until he steps out of the room. Later you go home, you try to talk to him", Mrs Min said but they shook their head.

"No... not until we see his face, mom. We want to make up with him", Jin said, his eyes were red and bit swollen because they could not sleep last night.

"I know, I know. But you cannot neglect your responsibilities. Go, I'll try my best. When he's out, I'll let you know", Mrs Min said, did not want her children to neglect the responsibilities they hold.

The Min's brothers wanted to protest but didn't say anything, they just nodded.

"Please let us know if he's out of the room", Hoseok reminded his mom and Mrs Min nod. Then, they left with a heavy heart.

As soon as the Min's brothers went to work, Mr Min comes to his wife who's still knocking Taehyung's door.

"He still doesn't want to go out?", Mrs Min shook her head which Mr Min sighed slowly.

"It's okay. You just go continue your work. Let me talk to him", Mr Min said. He knows that only he can Taehyung could talk to since Mr Min spoil him so much.

"Okay, hub. Just take him to the dining room and fed him"

Mr Min nod then his wife leave him alone in front of their son's front room. Mr Min took a deep breath before knock the door.

"Tae? This is me, papa. Can you please open the door, little guy?", Mr Min softly called him, knowing well Taehyung could not sit still whenever he called him "little guy".

"I'm not in the mood, papa...", Mr Min hears his younger son reply which make him smile brightly. At least, he replies than receive nothing.

"Can you just open the door for papa? You really want me to be sad? I miss seeing your face...", Mr Min fake his sob, so that Taehyung will open the door. And his plan worth it.

The door was open revealing Taehyung who looks lifeless. His eyes were swollen from crying too much and his white eyes were also red. Taehyung also looks skinny even for not eating in the morning.