nineteen [August 15, 2021]

Taehyung was lying asleep while a wet handkerchief was placed on his forehead to ward off his fever. At his side stood Min's siblings who were still faithful waiting for him to wake up.

"Boys, it's late now. Go to sleep, I'll take care of him", Mrs Min said but they only stayed silence.

Mrs Min sigh softly and leave them alone.

"The boys still don't want to go back their own rooms?", ask the husband and earn weak shook head from the wife.

"No, hub. Just let them be. Plus, they just get along together and I'm happy seeing our kids finally behave a good ones", Mrs Min said, sipping the green tea.

Mr Min nodded, but he confuse one thing. He never seen anyone change this immediately.

"Don't you think our kids change too sooner?", Mr Min's question made Mrs Min stop drink the tea. She also find this weird.

"You're ri- haih let just think positive. I guess they only soft to Taehyung", they both sighed and soon left to their shared bedroom.

_

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully while the Min's brothers stare him. They unconsciously smile, Jimin sit beside him while holding his right hand.

On the other hand, Jin also sit beside Taehyung along with Jungkook. Yoongi just stand while leaning on walls and Namjoon sit on Taehyung's chair.

Hoseok was behind Jimin.

"We should sleep", Namjoon break the silence.

"I want to stay here", Jimin reply and the others agree with him. Namjoon nodded and went to Taehyung's closet to take out a blanket and some pillows.

In bed, the twins will sleep with Taehyung and the hyungs sleep on the floor. Soon, everyone sleeping but there's only one who still wide awake.

Who still staring into a sleeping beauty Taehyung.

"What have you done with us, petal?", Jimin softly caressing Taehyung's soft chubby cheeks.

The gentle touch makes Taehyung melt as he cling onto Jimin making Jimin smile lovingly. He pull Taehyung more close.

Jungkook whom back facing them turned around and hug Taehyung's small waist making Jimin clench his teeth.

He really wants to kick Jungkook off the bed but he didn't want to wake his petal so he let it be though his heart don't let it go.

He then fall asleep with Taehyung in his embrace, lips formed a sweetest smile he ever smile.

_

Taehyung slowly wake up feeling a weight on him making him groans a little. He lift his head lightly only to met Jungkook's innocent bunny face sleeping peacefully on his belly.

He unconsciously smile while caressing his hair. Taehyung then feels someone hugging him from behind. He glance over and saw Jimin sleeping like a bear with his chubby cheeks showed.

"Haishh, why the twin are so adorable? Are they really a CEO? I'm so lucky having this two little buns", Taehyung mumble softly as he patted Jimin's hair.

"Hmmhmm~", Jimin whine softly as he pull Taehyung even close catching the teen boy off guard.

Taehyung gulp feeling Jimin's hot breath near his back nape. He then gasp when Jungkook turn around only to hug him.

He was now stuck between the CEO twins.

My lord.. how do I escape? They are too big and too heavy!, Taehyung tried to loosen their grips but that only tighten.

He let out a heavy sigh, not until he saw Yoongi woke up while yawning.

"H-Hyungie", Taehyung softly called him while lowering his voice a little.

Yoongi turn around and almost laugh seeing Taehyung getting stuck between Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung whine when Yoongi only laugh at him.

"Okay okay, wait there", Yoongi said lowly and stand up while making his way towards Jungkook's side.

He slowly take Jungkook's hand and turned him around and he successfully did it and then proceed to Jimin.

When Taehyung feels nothing on him, he quickly make a grabby hand to Yoongi, asking to be lifted.

"Are you still a baby?", Yoongi said pretend to be annoyed. Taehyung pout cutely, hands still up.

Yoongi surely couldn't say no to this bear, so he carry him and Taehyung happily wrapped his arms around his neck. Yoongi went out with Taehyung and head downstairs.

He put Taehyung on the kitchen counter and make them hot tea. Taehyung just watching him with innocent eyes and cute smile.

Then, Yoongi handed to him who gladly accept it.

"Hyungie, can you cook?", out of the blue, Taehyung ask him causing Yoongi to choke.

Yoongi scoff softly looking at him, small smirk display on his lips.

"Why? You want to make breakfast?", Taehyung nodded.

Yoongi chuckle, he decide to play hard to get.

"Nah, ask the others. I'm lazy", Yoongi was about to take a steps when Taehyung said something he himself wouldn't expect it.

"I'll do anything you told me to do!", Taehyung shout not so loud. Yoongi turn around and blinked his eyes few times.

"You're sure? That you'll do anything I ask you to?", Yoongi said as he step closer, trapping Taehyung against kitchen counter.

Taehyung gulping as he nodded.

"Then, kiss me", Taehyung widened his eyes.

He couldn't possibly kiss someone, especially his own hyung.

"I-I can't", Yoongi raise his eyebrows.

"I won't co-", Taehyung immediately pull Yoongi by his collar into a kiss.

Yoongi's heart stop beating as soon as their lips clash together. God, how soft Taehyung's lips is against him.

He pull him close, devouring Taehyung's mouth as much as he could making the small boy whimper from the rough kiss.

This is Taehyung's first kiss, which Yoongi stole it and surely.. Yoongi wants to be his first and his last.

The kiss not last long when Taehyung was out of breath and he kept hitting Yoongi's chest, asking to stop but Yoongi was not heaving it.

Yoongi soon slowly pulled away with their saliva connect. He looked at the teen boy who was panting heavily, looking all mess even just a kisses.

"T-This is m-my fi-first kiss, hyungie", Taehyung said stuttering, cheeks become red.

Yoongi caressing his cheeks, letting their foreheads touching.

"I'm glad I'm your first, Tae. Make sure you lips only for me or you'll be punished", Yoongi said possessively, pulled Taehyung even closer by his waist making Taehyung whimpered in submission.

"Y-Yes, hyungie", Taehyung unconsciously let out a moans.

Yoongi smirk. He will make Taehyung his, even if he has to fight with his own siblings. He is greedy, he won't share Taehyung with others.

Taehyung is born ONLY for him...

° vote and comments, thank you °

Hola! How was your day, wattpad readers? I hope your day is good 😊. I'm also good here, just busy with some works.

I hope this chapter was good. Enjoy ~