twenty three [Oct 4, 2021]

I read some of your comments saying that this book is very good and ya guys can't wait for the next chapter just send me chills.

Seriously! I can't believe it 🥺✨ and I feel thrilled!

Also, sorry for the very late update. I'm so busy and I almost thought to discontinue this book but your comments give me some encourage to just continue this book.

So, yeah probably will be late or fast. Depends on my free time and thank you so much for waiting and also understanding my current situation.

I love y'all so so so so much !! ❤️❤️ and enjoy !!

_

_

_

_

_

Two days passed, Taehyung sat in front of the main mansion, faithfully waiting for the return of the Min's brothers. He got the news that his brothers were coming home earlier than they should have.

His lips jutted a little, feeling bored but still with his intention to see his brothers. Mrs Min come sit beside him while putting the tray full of Taehyung's favourite cookies with strawberry milkshake.

"Eat this, Tae. You didn't eat the breakfast, nor the lunch just to wait your brothers. You miss them that much?", Mrs Min patted his hair and smile softly when he nodded, eyes began watering just the thought of the Min's brothers.

"I do-", Taehyung was cut by the sound of cars, making him raise his head and couldn't help bursting into tears swing the brothers he misses for life.

He quickly stand up and ran towards them whose immediately open their arms, Taehyung jump into one of them and the Min's brothers just surrounded around him, him with longing in their hearts.

"I miss you guys so much...", Taehyung mumble, head burying more deep into Namjoon's chest since the one who catch him is Namjoon.

They smile softly while pampering him with kisses, soon Namjoon carried him to their mansion along with the brothers who carrying the luggage and half of the luggage has Taehyung's gifts and their parent.

"Son, how's the trip? Went well?", Mrs Min greets as soon as the Min's brothers arrive on front of the main door.

"Good, mom. Just our heart miss this snow bear so much!", Jin rub Taehyung's nose who crunch his nose after being touch.

Taehyung's cheek turn red and hide his face between Namjoon's neck causing them chuckle at his cuteness.

"Alright, go take a rest. I'm sure Taehyung has a lot of questions to you guys", they nodded and and inside the mansion, proceed to Taehyung's room and decide to sleep there with him.

Hours passed and Taehyung was the one who wake up and smile seeing his brothers still sleep soundly, probably still tired from the long journey.

He admires each faces and couldn't help but playing with their hairs. He giggles softly when the Min's brothers leaned into his touch.

"Can't believe my brothers can be this cute! They must be tired. Sleep well, hyungies", he kiss them on the cheeks and carefully get off the bed without making any sound.

He went out of the room and go downstairs to the kitchen. He wants to make each of their favourites dishes, as a welcome to their return.

_

_

_

_

_

Time skip

"Hyungie, I'm sure each of you only carries one piece of luggage. Why they are so many luggage here?", Taehyung question curiously while tilting his head to the side, eyeing the luggage piled up in the living room.

"These luggage has a lot of gift for you, mom and dad", Hoseok said, opening one of the luggage.

He pulled out the Gucci paper bag and give it to the younger who stunned. His hand shakily holding the paper bag of Gucci's brand.

He sees this brand on TV and even dreams to have one, now he couldn't believe he received such expensive gifts.

A single tears slip from his eyes making the house chaos. They panic, they thought Taehyung will smile happily but instead he cry-

"Thank you thank you!", he hugs Hoseok who was caught off guard. Hoseok trying to process what's happening.

"I always dream to have Gucci brands and my dreams come true.. thank you so much for this gift"

Now, they sighed in relief. Hoseok held him close while the twins calm him by patting his back.

"Now I remember something. I once read what Taehyung likes and the Gucci was placed number one. You did choose the right gift, boys. I'm proud of you guys", Mrs Min said and the Min's brothers grins softly.

Soon they heard a light snore, looking down and almost melting at the sight.

Taehyung sleep with his thumb being suck, one of his rare habits and he only do it when he found a bestest place to sleep.

"Oh hub, I'm dying for this cutie", Mrs Min dramatically lie on her husband lap who plays along.

The Min's brothers shook their head and then smile staring at their baby bears.

"Indeed, he is. Great job, Min's", they said simultaneously.

~ ∆ ~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝖇𝖙𝖘 × 𝖙𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 🎉