nine [March 8, 2021]

°

°

°

"I forgive you, Chimmy hyungie...", Taehyung said sincerely forgive him. Jimin almost fell asleep listening to his new nickname, so soft and melodious when the younger called him by that name.

Jimin pulled away and stare into Taehyung's eyes, as the younger did the same. Then, Jimin pick him up in bridal style causing Taehyung to yelp a little as he didn't expect the older would pick him up like this.

He brought Taehyung to the room and slowly laid his body down. Taehyung just watch his every movement.

"I'm sorry again, petal. Please don't hate me and being awkward around me after this", Jimin said as he connect their head together, resting for awhile.

Taehyung feeling weird in his stomach hearing unfamiliar nickname, he don't know what is this but he do like it. He close his eyes, feeling the warm body above him.

"Never say sorry, hyungie. Everyone makes mistakes, no human is perfect. That is why the word "sorry" is derived, so that others forgive and learn to accept the mistakes and faults of others", Jimin almost crying.

How can someone be such a good person? Jimin thought. He felt he didn't deserve to have him. A good person like Taehyung shouldn't have a pair of beast like him.

They stay like this like there's no tomorrow. None of them wants to back away, they love like this, holding into each other, never let one of each other go.

°

°

°

Jin watching tv with Namjoon while Hoseok play overwatch with Jungkook. Every was quite untill Yoongi come to the living room, like he's looking for someone. Jin who saw him also felt disturbed.

"Bro, who are you looking for?", Jin asked and Yoongi didn't answer too immediately.

Jungkook also wondering where is his twin. He should be at home after 4 pm, because their return time from work is the same.

Jungkook wants to interrupt when the door opens from the outside, getting attention from him and also his other brothers. Looks like Mrs Min has just come home with so many paper bags in her hand.

"Hello boys! I'm home!", Mrs Min shout shook the house. They looked at their mother wide -eyed.

"Oh my gosh! Mom, do you buy stuff or make stuff?! It's so much!", Jin said, while tapping his head, slightly disappointed with the attitude of his mother who likes to spend money.

"Oh honey, all this stuff is not for me. But, for Taehyung", Mrs Min said and and called one of her guards to deliver all the paper bags to Taehyung's room.

"Taehyung? Why do you have to buy stuff for him?", Namjoon asked. Have mom given up the habit?

Mrs Min just chuckle, she sip the tea before answer.

"Boys, I bought all that stuff because Taehyung doesn't have a shirt. After all, the clothes in the wardrobe in the room are all girl clothes. Aren't you all awkward seeing Taehyung wearing girl clothes?", It was Mrs Min's turn to ask while flashing her smile.