two [Feb 3, 2021]

°

°

°

Taehyung planted, planted flowers with Irene and the other orphans. They planted while joking, even watering the body. They made Taehyung's clothes wet, but Taehyung did not complain. In fact, he was happy.

While they were still joking, a luxury car arrived in front of the orphanage. Their arrival was greeted by Mrs Lily.

Mr and Mrs Min went out from the luxury car and their eyes spot at to the orphanage side, which Taehyung and the other orphans were doing planted. They smiled at the behavior of Taehyung and the orphans joking with each other.

"Welcome to the orphanage. I'm Lily", Mrs Lily greet and introduce herself. She knows who they are and she must respect them.

"Hi, Lily. I came here to adopt someone", Mrs said.

"Please, follow me", Mrs Lily said. They nod and follow them.

°

°

°

The chewed food spewed out of Min's siblings' mouths. They looked at their parents with dissatisfied faces when their mother tells them something they did not expect.

"What? Adopting a child? Are you insane?", Jin asked with a pretentious tone and Mrs Min only smile.

"Is it wrong if I want another child? After all, you all have grown up, you have your own job. I have no one else here to cook together. I also want a child who is obedient to us as a parent", Mrs Min replied and smiled contentedly when her children's faces turned tight. Satisfied to be able to charge her children. She did not condemn, but wanted them to be aware.

"So you want to say we are rebellious children? Is that so?", Jimin asked. Slightly stunned by what Mrs Min said.

"Eh, no. I am not saying you are all rebellious children, I just want to say that you are all uncivilized. And I honestly regret having spoiled you all too much. Look at your attitude, society is now afraid to get along with all of you. Be aware, do not embarrass our faces as honorable people. It's not that I'm angry, but I beg you... change your attitude. It is not too late to change", Mrs Min said, her eyes staring at her son one by one.

Min's siblings did not answer, nor did they nod. Then, Yoongi got up from his seat. He looked at his mother with an emotionless face.

"Do what you think you are right, but that will not change us. And I will make sure that the child you adopt, will be miserable living in this mansion and he/she himself/herself will get out of this mansion without being told", Yoongi said and walked away.

Soon, the others joined.

"We agree with Yoongi hyung", they said in sync and left the dining room, leaving their parents who looked at them they left in disbelief, sadness and anger.

Mr Min look over his wife and he knows what his wife feeling right now. He went to Mrs Min and patted her back while saying.

"Be patient, my wife. God is testing us by having uncircumcised children. God willing, they will change one day. Only time will tell and everything will change. With God's permission, the impossible will be possible", Mr Min said and Mrs Min just just sighed, there's a small tears escape from her eyes.

"I really hope with this plan, it will be able to change their attitude. I want to see them as before, naughty but innocent. God... I really miss my former children", Mrs Min said in grief and sorrow.

"I understand...", that's all that came out of Mr Min's mouth. He also regrets and misses his former children.

°

°

°

"These are the documents of some orphans", Mrs Lily said, handed some file to the married couple and Mr and Mrs Min gladly take it.

Mrs Min flipped through each of the documents but no one caught her attention. Then he remembered a teenage boy in the crop area earlier, the teenager had been hidden in Mrs Min's heart since the beginning of their arrival.

"Urm, can I know the young man who is in the crop?", Mrs Min asked.

Mrs Min's question surprised Mrs Lily a little. She raised her eyebrows, trying to repeat Mrs Min's question in her head.

"Ouhh, you mean... Taehyung?", it was Mrs Lily's turn to ask.

Mrs Min smiled broadly hearing it. "His name is Taehyung? Wow, that name is really unique. Not only unique, but also beautiful people. Guess, he is not a man but a girl", Mrs Min praise Taehyung, her husband just smile.

Mrs Lily nod, she also agreed with what Mrs Min said.

"Can I see his documents?", Mrs Min asked, her eyes shine brightly.

Mrs Lily nod, even though she felt reluctant, she still could not stop them from taking Taehyung. Because, Taehyung himself wants to feel when he is with his family. And now when someone wants to take it, for some reason the heart is too heavy to let go.

Mrs. Lily handed over Taehyung's documents to Mrs. Min. Mrs. Min read everything contained in it and smiled broadly. Yep, Taehyung really fulfilled her desire. Everything related to Taehyung in this document is very perfect and nice.

"We want to adopt him", Mrs Min finally makes the final decision, she will take Taehyung. Hopefully, with Taehyung's presence in her mansion, Taehyung can change her children.

"All right", Mrs Lily called her assistant to call Taehyung into her office.

"Aliya, please call Taehyung to come to my office now. Important for him", Mrs Lily said.

° vote and comments, thank you °