eleven [April 6, 2021]

Sorry I took so long to complete this chapter, I’ve been so busy lately.

_

The car driven by Mr Min arrived in front of the orphanage, the place where Taehyung grew up until he was 16 years old. Taehyung bought so many handicrafts for the orphans and special gifts for Irene.

As soon as he got out of the car, Irene was seen waving her hand while jumping around happily. The tears that had been held back before finally fell to the ground.

Only God knows how much he misses Irene and this orphanage. Without wasting any time, Taehyung ran towards Irene and hugged her tightly. Mr Min just smiled at them before he was greeted by Mrs Lily.

"Hello, Mr Min", Mrs Lily greet, bowing respectfully and Mr Min bowed in response.

"Hello, Mrs Lily. This is a donation from my family and all these handicrafts Taehyung bought for the orphans", Mrs Lily gasped at how much Taehyung buys for them.

"Oh my, that's a lot. I guess he miss them so much", Mrs Lily said smiling softly. Their eyes already spot on the playground, where Taehyung plays with the orphans. They can see how happy he is. Yep, the most most happy.

"Yeah, he couldn't sleep properly. Even when I want to wake him up, he keep mumbling on his sleep that he miss Irene and this orphanage", Mr Min said and Mrs Lily just chuckle hearing it.

"Well, Taehyung is like that. He may not be the first, but he is the most beloved child of the other orphans. The kids here also miss him, they miss cooking Taehyung's handwash. They miss wanting to learn to read, draw coloring and talk to Taehyung. Taehyung is a brother, he is a father and he is also a teacher for orphans in this orphanage", Mrs Lily said, recalls Taehyung teaching them to write and draw objects. Such sweet memories to remember.

Mr Min smile, he didn't know how to react. Taehyung is a child who is so different from the others, to him, Taehyung is so unique.

"You're right, Lily. The kids at home have also been able to change their attitudes on their own after Taehyung stayed with us. Presumably, what made them change after seeing Taehyung?", Mr Min asked and Mrs Lily grind on his questions.

"Mr Min, if you study Taehyung more deeply, you will probably get the answer. Even since he lives here, many childless couples want to adopt Taehyung after seeing him for the first time. I also have no idea what makes him so fascinated, which I know god gave him an advantage and that advantage is people are so fascinated by the beauty he possesses", Mrs Lily said. Mr Min nod.

"Yep, he's absolutely gorgeous. I mean, he is so beautiful. I guess that's why my sons like him", Mrs Lily didn't like hearing it. She knows the true temperament and attitude of Min's children.

"I just hope your kids don't hurt him", Mrs Lily said weakly and Mr Min know what she's trying to say.

"They will not. Trust me", Mr Min said. Mrs Lily just hummed, eyes still on Taehyung whose playing with the orphanage.

_

Jin was currently at his room, figuring out how to want to interact with Taehyung. While he was busy looking for ideas, a knock on the room door made him a little startled.

"Hesy! Who the hell spoil my thinking?!", Jin growled and steps to the door angrily.

Jin thought the one knocking on the room door was Jimin or Yoongi, so he was getting ready to scold between them. He just opened the door and was about to yell when it was Taehyung who knocked on the door. Jin standing froze in his spot.

"Hyungie, the dinner is ready", Taehyung said softly and was about to leave when Jin suddenly held his hand, prevent him from walking away.

"Yes?"

Jin took a deep breath before dragged him to balcony. He made him sit in front of him and held his both thigh.

"Taehyung...", Jin called which Taehyung hummed, signaling Jin to continue.

"I bet you've met my brothers, right?"

"No, you are the second last. I haven't talked with sunshine face", Taehyung said making Jin frown a bit.

Sunshine face? Who?

"The one who's face a little oblong yet looking handsome", Taehyung explained when he saw Jin's confusion. Jin feels a little jealous when Taehyung praises his other siblings for being "handsome".

"I'm not handsome?", Jin unconsciously asks about his appearance because of the jealousy that dominates his heart. Taehyung just grinned and nodded.

"He's handsome but you're more handsome", Taehyung sincerely utter the words and Jin feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"Well, do you have something to talk to?", Taehyung asked. Jin stare at him for a second before said.

"Nothing, doll. I just want to see your face more closely", Jin grinned at Taehyung who blushed when he named him "doll".

"O-Oh... okay", Taehyung is too embarrassed by his new nickname, making him lose his words.

Jin just smiled, his hand brought to Taehyung's face. Gently stroked his cheek and kissed his forehead. Taehyung was stunned, he really didn't expect Jin to do such a thing. But he did not refuse or scold.

"Do you know that you drive us crazy? Your beauty is more amazing than the real women out there..", Jin said, eyes glued on Taehyung's plumps lips.

Delicious... Jin thought.

Taehyung didn't reply. He was used to the compliment, yet he couldn’t catch his words saying that he had made his brothers crazy. What has he done to drive them crazy?

"What do you mean by driving you all crazy?", Taehyung asked, confused. Jin sighed. "You'll know it someday...", Jin reply.

"Let's go, the others must be waiting", Jin said, held Taehyung's soft wrist not too tight and Taehyung just follow him.

° vote and comments, thank you °