fifteen [May 22, 2021]

* I couldn't put the photos above because I just switch to a new phone so most of my pictures are deleted automatically *

Two days passed

Min's siblings were allowed to go home after two days of detention in the ward.

Taehyung is helping them by folding their shirts while Mrs Min puts them on clothes because the Min's brothers are still weak.

As Taehyung was helping Mrs Min packing clothes, Yoongi went to him and hugs him from behind causing Taehyung to flinch. Mrs Min looked at him shock, As far as she knows, Yoongi has never hugged anyone, let alone hugged.

"Tae-ahh, make it quick. I need you for my sleep", Yoongi mumbled, he sounds very sleepy.

Taehyung giggle at his silliness.

"Alright, hyungie~", Taehyung rubbing his nose. Yoongi just let go and he was still attached to Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head lowly and continue packing. After done, Mr Min take the luggage of his children's clothes and put inside.

The Min's brothers was now fighting over Taehyung that he will near them, while Mr and Mrs Min look at them surprise.

"Hub, I've never seen our boys like this", Mrs Min whisper and her husband nod his head.

"Me too but it's a good thing for us", Mr Min replied. They feel pity to Taehyung who was being pulled each side make him look like a star.

"Help me", Taehyung whine, Mrs Min quickly settle their quarrels.

"Boys, your brother is short of breath", hearing it the Min's brothers quickly stop and looked at Taehyung worriedly.

"Let's go now. Taehyung will sit with the twin", Mr Min said.

Jimin and Jungkook squealing happily and sticking their tongues out at his brothers who stared at them littered.

Taehyung just laughed a little before he was pulled by Jimin and Jungkook. When he entered, he was between the twins and the two put their heads on Taehyung's shoulders.

They were still tired because they had just come out of the ward. Taehyung just smile and adjust their heads, so the twin will sleep peacefully.

How Taehyung is... completely unaware that he will cause the Min's brothers to be hostile to get his love.

I will get him no matter what happens, no one can have him. Not even my siblings... the Min's brothers whispered in their hearts at the same time.

_

Time skip

Taehyung wanders around with Mrs Min to find stationery for his school preparations. Meanwhile, the Min's brothers fight in the gym. Each of them stated that they wanted to send Taehyung to school but all of them did not agree.

"I'll send him first!", Jungkook said.

"No, it's me first!", Jimin also said.

They kept fighting until Mr Min walked into the gym, trying to settle their fight.

"Boys, stop fighting!", Mr Min raise his voice. He sounded very assertive making his children fall silent and stop fighting.

Mr Min sighed before speaking.