six [March 1, 2021]

°

°

°

The night was late, Taehyung was still awake. He shifted his body from sideways to lying down, trying to get a good night's sleep, but still his eyes did not want to sleep. Finally, Taehyung got up from the bed and walked to the window.

His heart wondered, how was Irene and the orphanage. He can't sleep well because his heart misses Irene, he misses Irene's spoiled laughter. Taehyung wiped away the tears, his heart was still heavy. He wanted to call Mrs Lily so he could talk to Irene, but he did not have a cell phone.

Taehyung, who was still fresh, did not feel sleepy at all, came out of the room to drink water. He opened the fridge and took mineral water.

Mineral water poured into plastic cups is brought to the dining table. Taehyung drank and for a moment he was daydreaming, tears were allowed to flow.

°

°

°

Jimin woke up. He stretched his body and looked at the clock on his desk. His eyes widened at the clock that showed it was already 9 o'clock in the morning. He's late for work!

Jimin quickly got up from the bed and ran into the bathroom to clean himself. Then, he wore a black blazer that had been iron by a maid. Jimin rushed to pick up his work bag and ran out of the room.

As soon as he came out of the room, he collided with someone making both of them fall with the person Jimin bumped into falling on him. Jimin felt the world stop spinning while contemplating his eyes, so beautiful.

The person he bumped into was Taehyung, the 'adopted' younger brother.

Jimin quickly back to his sense and push Taehyung pretty hard making the younger's back hit the wall. Taehyung whimpered in pain. Jimin got up and adjusted his blazer, looking at Taehyung with an angry face.

"Are you blind?! Can't you see me walking?!", Jimin raise his voice and it scares Taehyung.

Jimin looked at his his watch and he mentally cursing because he was late for work. He looked at Taehyung who looked down on the floor. He bend over Taehyung's level and harshly held the younger's cheek making him yelp and tried to break free from Jimin's hard grips.

"Don't think our business is over. If dad fine me because I'm fucking late, I will make you suffer living here", Jimin said and tighten his grips causing Taehyung shed more tears. It hurts his jaw.

"Do you fucking understand me, so called Min Taehyung?", Jimin mocked. Taehyung's heart was shattered when he was treated badly by Jimin.

Taehyung couldn't speak so nod eagerly, hoping Jimin would let go his cheek. Jimin smirked devilishly, he was satisfied seeing the younger afraid of him.

He let go of Taehyung's cheek roughly and walked away, leaving Taehyung scared.

Taehyung leaned his body against the wall, crying silently as he thought about his fate after this. He thought he would be welcomed by Min's siblings, but his guess was wrong. And he knew, he would not live quietly in this mansion.