twelve [April 8, 2021]

Thank you so much, dear readers!💖 You read and vote my book, I feel happy

Thank you so much, dear readers!💖 You read and vote my book, I feel happy. Hope you guys enjoy the next chapter till the end of this book.

I've plan to make a new book for taekookers, but the book was still on going and I lacked an idea for the book. But, I'll publish it when the book is all done.

Again, thank you. I purple you 💜

_

The situation in the dining room was calm and only chewing could be heard. All the maids and security guards who guard the mansion, they also rested and had obtained permission from Mr Min to go out to dinner.

Taehyung ate so appetizingly that he didn't realize Min's family saw him eating. Taehyung then realized it.

"Mama, papa? Brothers? Why aren't you all eating? The rice is almost cold", told Taehyung while pointing at their plates, his cheeks were full of food making his face round and so cute in the eyes of the Min family. Mr Min could only chuckle at him.

"Just by seeing you eat so appetizingly, I already feel so full", Mr Min said. The others nod, agree with Mr Min.

Taehyung blush and suddenly feels all shy to eat. He wondered, what did he look like when he was eating?

"Eat please~", Taehyung whine. The whole Min's family burst into laugh and they began to eat not wanting to make Taehyung feels uncomfortable.

_

After they finished eating, Min's siblings were about to step into their room when Mrs Min stopped them. Taehyung who was helping the other maids was also stopped by Mrs Min.

"Boys, please sit down. I've something to talk to you", Mrs Min said calmly. The Min's brothers obeyed and they sit down. Same goes to Taehyung, he did the same.

"What do you want to say, mom? Sound very serious", Namjoon said curiously. Mrs Min give him a soft smile before held Taehyung's soft hand.

"Well, your younger brother going to school next month. So, I want you all to take turns to send him to school and pick up", Mrs Min said. Taehyung widened his eyes and the Min's brothers also were beyond shock.

They don't agree with their mother's suggestion of wanting to send Taehyung to school. They are afraid people are not worth trying bother him.

"We do not agree!", said the Min's brothers simultaneously. Mr and Mrs Min and Taehyung looked at them in confusion.

"Why not? Taehyung is still young and he misses a lot lessons", Mr Min asked. The Min's brothers shut up.

"We mean, he may not be comfortable with the school atmosphere considering he has never been to school before", Jungkook reasoned, his brothers nodded in agreement.

"That's why I want to send Taehyung to school. He needs to communicate with outsiders. I want him to know the world more deeply and want him to grow up to have a good job like you all. You want that, TaeBear?", Mrs Min asked while gently rubbing Taehyung's nose.

The Min's brothers frowned. They still don't agree to let Taehyung go to school. To them, if Taehyung had gone to school and had friends, they would have been sidelined by him. And they are also afraid, Taehyung will have a lover at the school he goes to later.

"We disagree. Taehyung can just homeschool, why must send him to school? After all, we don't know how the students of the school behave. What if Taehyung gets caught up in bad activities? Who is difficult?", Hoseok interrupted, still wanting to defend their statement. Mrs Min shook her head slowly, her children had a misconception.

"I will send him to a school that is trusted by the community. The school you all went to and graduated from there", Mrs Min said.

This time, the Min's brothers did not fight back. They lost for words. However, they are still unable to agree with their mother's proposal.

"He's not going to school, mom. That is our final decision", Namjoon said fiercely. Then, he and his siblings got up and went into their respective rooms.

Taehyung lowered his head, feeling upset that they didn't allow him to go to school. While he really wants to study at school and have friends and want to pursue his ambitions.

"My dear Taehyung, you don't get discouraged with your brothers. I will try to talk to them later", said Mr Min softly.

Taehyung was only able to smile weakly. He got up and lowered his body slightly before walking into the room. He locked himself and curled his body around the bed, crying involuntarily.

Is he not fit to go to school like other children? Or because he is an orphan? His mind was wondering and that didn't answer his question at all.

"Why don't they allow it when the ones who want to send me are Mr and Mrs Min...", Taehyung told himself lowly as tears streaming down fastly.

"Am I not worthy...?"

Various negative thoughts invaded his mind and he was unable to think straight. His heart was so fixed on the protest of the Min's brothers.

_

The Min's brothers was currently at their gym, venting their anger on their parents who flaunt their decisions without talking to them first.

"I don't want him to go to school!", Jimin shout.

"Jimin, we all don't want him to go to school too. You think we all will let him have friends in school and ignore us like that? Hell, never", Yoongi hissed and death glare to his brother who also glare at him.

While Jin wanted to speak, the gym door opened revealing their father. The Min's brothers shifted their gaze elsewhere, their anger at their parents still there.

"Boys... can we talk?", Mr Min said softly enough to make the Min's brothers feels sorry to treat their father like that.

"Sure. Have a sit, dad", Hoseok said not too harsh but Mr Min know they were still angry.

They took a sit and Mr Min start a conversation.

"My children, why don't you allow your brother to go to school? While you all know he needs an education", Mr Min said and the Min's brothers rolled their eyes up.

"You still don't get it, dad? We don't want him to have friendships with other people. We don't want him to ignore us", Jungkook spoke loudly.

"Who says he'll ignore you if he already has a best friend? He is your brother. Don't you feel sorry to see Taehyung there's nothing he can do if he's grown up later? He won't get anything if he just learns from home. What if he goes to college later and he has absolutely no courage to communicate?", Mr Min uttered his words and the Min's brothers were silent.

"Why are you so anxious not to want him to go to school? Think again, my children. Imagine his future if he did not get an early education", Mr Min stand up and leave the gym. The Min's brothers feel so guilty after realizing their mistake.

"Damn, Taehyung must feeling sad right now...", Namjoon said.

"We need to apologize to him", Jin stated and they nod.

° vote and comments, thank you °