ten [March 15, 2021]

°

°

°

"Oppa?!", Jimin asked as he was beyond shocked hearing Taehyung calls his twin with that name which only girls would call that.

Jungkook smirk.

"Why? You have problem with that?", Jungkook mockingly asked and sticking out his tongue.

"The hell, Koo?! He's fucking a man!", Jimin whisper yell, not wanting to let Taehyung heard abusive language. Jungkook shrugged his shoulder but then his eyes spot on Taehyung's shoulder.

He grab the younger's arm and look at his shoulder closely, make sure his eyes don't see wrong. However, there was clearly a bluish effect and a little black purple on Taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook knows this is all Jimin's doing.

His chest heaved rapidly holding back the escalating anger, like anytime he would attack his twin for having left a love bite mark on Taehyung's shoulder.

"What's wrong, Oppa?", Taehyung asked. He saw Jungkook as if wanting to pierce his shoulder with such a sharp look in his eyes.

"Did my twins do something without your consent?", Jungkook asked instead of answering his question. Taehyung shook his head and Jungkook not believing that.

"Tell me the truth, angel", Jungkook said emphasizing his voice more hoarsely. Taehyung swallowed his saliva that felt blocked in his throat.

"N-No... Chimmy hyungie di-didn't do an-anything to me", Taehyung said in fear. Jungkook looked different a minute ago, and it scared Taehyung. His eyes were dark and his gaze changed unchanged like a psycho.

Jimin who realized his twin was probably going to act rude immediately pulled Taehyung behind him. He looked at Jungkook with a warning look.

"Don't scare him, Jungkook. You look like a psycho", Jimin said. Second later, Jungkook calm down and notice Taehyung look at him with fear on his eyes.

Jungkook feel bad for scaring his love. "I'm sorry, angel. Please forgive me", Jungkook said. Taehyung came out from behind Jimin and hugged Jungkook's neck. Jungkook may be tired, which is why he behaves like this.

"I forgive you", Taehyung said and smile. Jungkook respond to his hug as he hugs the small body of Taehyung, inhaling Taehyung's sweet scent and buried his face even more.

Jimin watching the whole scene feels jealous. He slowly backed away and goes to his and Jungkook's shared room. He sat on the bed and squeezing his hair in a tangle. He really doesn't want anyone to approach Taehyung, not even his own twin.

He doesn't like it and he hates it. "Fuck this shit.. he is mine, Jungkook. You can't take him away from me. I'll make sure he will be mine and will be the first one he'll moan under me", Jimin said, his eyes darkened, small creepy laugh escape from his lips.

°

°

°

Mr Min returned home after a few weeks he went abroad for work. His return is awaited by Taehyung and his family. He could see the joy radiating on Taehyung's face, smiling as he looked at his son.