Chapter 14: Flower

All of us sat in circles while the ajumma of the small samgyeop stand is cooking the food for us. The place don't have much of people. It even seems like we are the only costumers here. It was located on the boundary of Ninth district and the city. Our original plan is to go to Dahyun's resto but when we heard Jihyo and the student council will be there, we have to change things. Chaeyoung was the one who proposed for the place. I don't actually mind where we should celebrate. I am more than happy to be with her- I mean them. 

"It's been a long time since you brought a group of friends Chaeyoung-ah." The older woman smiled. That caught my attention. 

"Do you always come here?" I asked to the woman beside me. 

"She comes every week to have meat." Ajumma laughed and gave a meaningful smile to Chaeyoung. But she didn't even reacted. Still has the same poker face.

"Ajumma don't you have costumers other than us?" Momo asked curiously. I wanted to ask about it too but I don't know It might sounded a bit rude?

"I have but they come only at ten and that is when the house gets full." She finished putting the things on the hot pot and the meat are pretty much cooked too so she stopped. 

"Why ten?" Seulgi frowned. 

"Because this place are mostly known by the people on the other side and they often come out at that time. I don't know exactly why but I don't mind. Business are good." She shrugged and started cleaning up the tray. 

"You mean the Ninth district?" Sana added.

"Yes lady. Now I need to go please enjoy your food." She smiled and finally gone back to the kitchen. Everyone started digging in. 

"Woah this is good. The best food I've got so far here in Korea." Momo was delighted by it. I took a bite too and indeed it is as delicious as she said. The hot pot is indeed good even the meat is cooked just right. 

"I should probably ask ajumma to work in the resto. This is so good." Dahyun agreed. 

"She won't." Chaeyoung blurted out while making a wrap for herself. 

"why?" 

"Because she makes more money here." Chaeyoung answered monotonously. 

"If the people from Ninth district comes here just to eat then she might really have a fortune." Tzuyu took a meat to her mouth. Sana started to open the soju while dahyun goes for the beer.

"By the way do you know what Somaek is?" Dahyun grinned. 

"Oh I'd love that." Seulgi beamed. 

"What is that?" Momo asked curiously.

"It's beer and soju in a mix." She winked and started showing off her liquor skill. Jesus she looks like a pro on it. She prepared each glass for everyone. Momo and Sana cheered for her while Tzuyu looked at her friend like she's so fed up with it. Seulgi was just watching in amazement like me.