Chapter 7: Personality II

I woke up five minutes before my alarm. How was that? I wasn't a morning person so waking up this early is a feat to me. I mean I'm literally this excited meeting my crush. Hmm crush? well I guess she is.

I started doing my morning routine with a smile. Humming my favorite song while taking a bath. Putting extra effort in my already smooth hair and even putting on extra perfume. I don't know why but I am getting anxious with my appearance for the first time. I know I'm not ugly. Hence, I am confident that I am pretty but meeting with her made me feel like I am going for a date. Is this what they meant you will feel to have someone you are attracted to?

I looked at myself on the mirror for the last time wearing my uniform properly. Everything looks good so I checked the time again. It was already 3:40 am and the sky is still dark. Chaeyoung said we'll meet at the rooftop but It's scary to go alone. I mean the school is empty at this moment and going to the rooftop in dawn is something more.

"I guess I should wait for her in the entrance so we can go together." I said to myself and fixed my bag in my shoulder and walked out of my room. Having in mind that it's literally still three, I knew my two roommates are still sleeping peaceful in their beds. Heck, I am if only I don't have a plan today. I lead myself to the kitchen to write a note that I'll be leaving early. After doing so, I posted it in the fridge with a satisfied smile. 

Sighing to myself, I left the dorm in contemplation. I was welcomed with darkness and started walking in the school grounds with my senses heightened. I mean who wouldn't right? I really wonder how Chaeyoung could go without getting scared. My thoughts was interrupted when the light post suddenly flickers.  I felt my palm sweating from nervousness. God, my imagination is running with different scenarios. I fasten my pace towards the entrance when I heard someone.

"Psst." Oh God. I felt my heart sank. I literally ran towards the entrance. Our school is pretty big and it could take ten minutes from the dorm who's only inside the campus to get to our building. That's when I saw a familiar hoodie girl waiting at the entrance. 

"C-Chaeyoung?" I stuttered as I stop in front of her catching my breath. 

"Why the hell did you run?" She look at me uninterested. 

"I-I thought someone was calling me." I huff as let my hand rest on my waist. 

"Maybe it was the night shift guard." She tilted her head as if stating a fact. Oh right. Why did I didn't think of that.

"Well... Maybe it is. Anyways, why are you here?" I asked looking at her with expectation. I have an answer in my mind already but I don't want to be shameless.

"Waiting for you." She answered as she started walking inside. I was left dumbfounded in my place. I think my heart just skipped a beat.

"Wait for me." I smiled running after her. She didn't say anything as we walk together on the rooftop. I wasn't surprised when the door was locked. I just watched as she do her thing. She fished something out from her hoodie pocket. It was a hair pin and from the looks of it, she's a professional.