Chapter 1: The Transferees

The sky is clear and bright. The day I have been wanting for has finally arrived. I smiled seeing the foreign signage and the different faces of strangers in the airport. I can start a new life here along with my two best friends. Not that I hate my life in Japan but I just want to try to be independent here. Besides, there are things I have to forget too or maybe this is my way of running away.

Speaking of friends, I turned to look on Momo whose face is gloomy as if life has left her.

"What's up with the long face Momoring?" Sana asked beside her. 

"She's sulking about Boo not coming with us." I chuckled as I pushed the trolley with our luggage towards the entrance. 

"Geez. Auntie will bring him on holidays. You know our dorm doesn't allow pets." Sana patted her shoulder to comfort her but Momo only replied with a heavy sigh. 

"Come on Moguri. Cheer up! we're finally here. You said you wanted to forget about that guy right?" I smiled and nudge her to smile too. Momo blinked still pouting while staring in me. 

"Yeah right. We're here to start a new life." Sana happily wrap her arms around us. Momo finally let out a smile and nodded.

Yes, you heard it right. The three of us has different reasons why we are here and somehow we agreed to restart things here on a different country. Momo is at the process of moving on from her ex boyfriend who cheated on her. Sana has to clear her name as the known 'school delinquent and play girl'. As for me, I'll tell you about it some other time. 

Transferring in our senior years is a decision approved by our parents and they're quite supportive on it. Money isn't a problem too and the language barrier is already fixed since the three of us studies korean language way back in middle school. 

"Mina!" A woman with a very bright smile called me wearing a school uniform. She's there with a banner saying 'WELCOME TO SEOUL'.

"Who's that Minari?" Momo asked me as all three of us are staring at the girl running towards our direction.

"She looks quite fun." Sana giggled looking at the woman. I slapped her arm lightly, sending her a subtle glare.

"I thought you will stop with your games." I deadpan. Sana laughed and shook her head. 

"I am!" 

"Tch. Don't do something out of normal or I'll really sew your mouth." I threatened and the girl immediately covered her mouth.

"Brutal" She said under her palms. I smirked and rolled my eyes. Finally, the said woman reached our place. She look so out of breath from the running. 

"Do you really have to run Jihyo?" I sighed as she smiled while still catching her breath.

"Oh come on. I missed my friend!" Jihyo exclaimed in excitement. I offered her my water and Jihyo took it with a thanks.