Chapter 24: Haunting of Spring (3)

Mina's PoV

The body was laid in front of us. We can now see the whole of it and a mark made an impression just as fast as we saw it. On her ankle is a mark of a rope like she was tied before.

"Damn now what?" Irene calmly crouch down looking at the body still limping with her ankle. 

"A rope and a mark on her neck..." I repeated the information as well in my head. Think I need to think what would Chaeyoung do in situations like this? What should I consider- wait- right how can I forget that important part of investigation. 

On that basis the only person I can think of-that could have a potential motive to murder is Jeongyeon. But what about others? Momo's alibi of buying a chocolate for Dahyun doesn't appeal to me as much too. I have a couple or three that I am suspicious about. 

"Does any of you argued with Nayeon unnie before?" I asked out. They all turned to me with renewed interest. 

"I don't but the person whom I can picture out that could possibly have an argument with her is Jeong and Irene unnie." Dahyun blurted. 

"Wait why me?" Irene frowned from the sudden accusation. 

"You are on the same club. Theater right? and I heard before everything that there would be a play and the director is trying to pick between you two on who will be the main lead. Meanwhile, Jeong unnie is the girlfriend. I bet there are many things you two don't come into terms considering with your personalities." Sana  continued and explained and crossed her arms. That's surprising. I didn't expect she'll know that much. 

"Where did you learn that?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Dahyun and I talked about it when we are looking for Nayeon unnie." She shrugged. Damn Dahyun wasn't lying when she said to Momo and Sana that she knows how to investigate.

"Okay let's keep that information. First let's maneuver ourselves on what happened." Seulgi let out a sigh and took out a wooden stick and called everyone. We gathered behind her as she started to draw a circle. I took a glance on Chaeyoung who was just monitoring us sitting on top of a big boulder of rock. I wonder if she already knew who it is or is she involved with this.

"At 1:26 we heard a scream and everyone of us is there except Nayeon right?" She tapped on the sand. 

"So Nayeon unnie is alive by then." Momo nodded. 

"Hmm so anything that happened before Mina and Chaeyoung came back doesn't really give us a lead on who killed her. It is between the search." Seulgi put down twelve pebbles inside the circle. That does makes sense. 

"But how did she died?" Irene unnie asked out.

"I am guessing she was tied upside down." Tzuyu who was just silently asking simple things now has finally decided to speak up. She took the wooden stick from Seulgi and started to draw what looks like a tree. A rope and a stick figure of a woman being hanged upside down.