Chapter 6: Personality

A/N: The bullying part was based on true event. People shouldn't take bullying as a joke. My little sister is a victim of it and I'll fucking kick whoever take bullying as a laughing matter.

...

They said if you like someone, there will never be a moment with her that'll be boring and I guess that was true. I mean Chaeyoung wasn't one to talk but I found it comfortable being with her. Maybe I'm not one who likes noises too. We're on our way to the place she said she wanted to go. I asked her to wait at the bench since I'll be buying our drinks and some snacks. 

I paid for the food and was ready to go back to her when I saw her looking at someone. There is a group of kids cornering a fat girl and it looks like they are bullying her. Kids these days should learn proper manners. In annoyance, I was going to go and stop then when Chaeyoung stood up from the bench and goes to the group. That's when I decided to just watch what someone like her will do on such situation.

"What are you doing?" She started. The group of kids turned to her wearing that smirk on their faces. 

"We are teaching this fatso where she should place herself." Answered by the one in the middle. He seems to be the leader. Chaeyoung ignored him with a blank look and somehow that scares them. Well she does have that intimidating air around her.

"What are you looking at? you freak." Said by the bigger and taller child. He's a head shorter than Chaeyoung. I found his words offending successfully raising my brows. Who's the mother of this little shit again? I might want to settle something with her child. I was on my way to approach them when Chaeyoung said something that made me stop on my place.

"Wait." Simple but full of threat. Chaeyoung made a step towards the crying girl and helped her up. 

"Don't cry you don't have to say sorry for being who you are." She tried brushing the tears away and patted the little girl's head. 

"It's true though I look u-ugly." The poor kid sniffs and hiccups from the hard crying. Chaeyoung let out a sigh. She turned to the kids with the same expression. I somehow felt scared for the three youngsters sake. 

"What will you do now?" The smallest asked still has that smug face. Seriously, this kids needs some teachings. Chaeyoung did not say anything but walked towards the tallest who slapped the crying kid in the face. I wasn't expecting what she did next. She slapped the boy at the same place with great force that made him stumble down. 

"Chaeyoung!" I called. We'll be in trouble if she hit a minor. Even the girl behind her was surprised from what she did. But it seems like she can't hear anything and still turned to the other kid and kicked him in the gut. 

She was going to attack the third one when I decided to stop her by holding both her arms.

"Stop. Chaeyoung!" I pulled her from attacking the kids. The three boys are crying already. 

"You cry like a girl. Stupid bullies." She hissed and glared at them. 

"We will tell our moms! we will sue you!" Said by the leader. I raised my brow from his words. Ugh they're getting on my nerves. I pulled Chaeyoung behind me and push the foods in her arms. I gave her a stern look before turning back to the kids and crossed my arms.