Chapter 22: Haunting of Spring (1)

Everyone was pretty much done eating and just talking about things when Momo is still casually putting food on her mouth. Dahyun whom I know likes my friend is cooking the meat for her.

"Yah when will you finish that?" Sana frowned on the munching raccoon.

"Just let her eat Sana-chan. Momo needs the energy for later." Jihyo smiled meaningfully. Hmm why do I feel something odd about it.

"Where are we going next Jihyo-ah?" Irene asked.

"There's a nature park nearby. We have a good view there. Then we can have dinner on a nearby resto then I'm going to ask you guys to do something." She grinned which didn't make things better. I really doubt this trip will be that easy now. 

"and that is?" Chaeyoung raised a brow. 

"That's a secret." She winked which earned a sigh from Chae.

"Oppa you knew?" She turned to Daniel but the man only shrugged. Didn't even gave us a reply. Yeah he obviously knew. 

"Okay fine that better be good." Nayeon pointed out with her chopsticks. 

"Don't worry. You will love it Nayeonie of course it comes with the prize." She wiggled her brows in excitement. 

"That's even more suspicious." Jeong commented. 

"You'll see."

...

Dumbfounded. Yeah that's us specially at this moment where the one who invited us here are smiling ear to ear. I heard the woman beside me let out a sigh. She has been doing that for a while now. Chae must have figured it out already. 

Well here's what happened, we did what she said. Had fun on the park. Played some games then went to another resto nearby and eat. We came back to the spring house to change and well to indulge ourselves on the hot spring since that's why we are here for... to relax. If you are curious if Chae and I went together, no we didn't. She refused to bath with us and only did when we finished. I am a little disappointed about it but I respect her decision of loving her privacy because- well she's always like that. So after freshening up we played card games and started betting on it. It was fun and everything until the time hits midnight and Jihyo stood up with that creepy looking calm smile.

Here we are outside the spring house with our jackets on and flashlights in hand. Did you know what she wanted us to do? A test of courage or also called Kimodameshi in Japan. This often happens on field trips where people test their guts on the darkness of the night. To evince our inner toughness and venture alone or with a partner but oh girl not everyone was liking this. In fact Nayeon unnie is freaking out and wanted to just go back. Even Irene unnie is as pale as white.

"Yah Park Jihyo there's no way I will do this." Nayeon unnie shook her head repeatedly.