Chapter 28: Humpty Dumpty (3)

Yuna's PoV

Oh it's my turn huh. 

Well I am currently driving a motorbike. I am following the car that woman is using with Seulgi unnie inside. Don't get me wrong, I just don't like taking orders aside from Jieun unnie. Much more taking orders from a younger person. 

Chaeyoung was it? Yeah, no heavy feelings towards her.

I've been driving for some minutes before they finally stopped at an old looking warehouse. I looked for another entrance to avoid being discovered. I noticed a yellow line on the ground, it's the boundary of Ninth District. This place is in the middle of that line so half of it belongs to them.

I managed to climb up and peep on a small window that overlooks the inside. The roof of this old warehouse has holes and so the light from the moon became a natural source to see.

There's a bunch of men waiting on the other side. They have guns and I only have my bare hands. What could I possibly do on this situation. We're in deep trouble—

"Here, chop him up." The killer urges the men to take the unconscious woman. A big man holding her up without a care. They tied her hands on her back too. 

"Kioko, you know we can't." Said by that lady who I recognized as Suzy.

"Why? My father paid a bunch for you."

"I think we have a misunderstanding. That money is for your freedom, not you ordering us." She's smirking and clearly fascinated by the behavior of the culprit.

Good thing I am recording their conversation right now. The least I could do is send a proof. This will show that the district is breaking their oath. Though, they seem to be not taking it seriously since this woman took over.

"When you said freedom, doesn't that includes my safety? This guy is a cop or that's how I thought. They've been hunting me."

I chuckled at how she really believed that Seulgi unnie is a man. What a stupid woman right.

"I told you not to kill when you're outside, no wonder they'll start to chase after you." Suzy let out a sigh.

"You know that won't happen Ms. Bae. I know that you let me go with that in mind. You wanted chaos, you want death." 

If Suzy wanted a world soaked in blood, she should already release every killer inside. But what's holding her back?

Bae Suzy laughed at the woman. Insane, both of them no longer stays on the right mind.

"Kioko, that's why I like your guts. You know me too well."

Am I just going to stay here? Might as well call for Ji—