Chapter 2: You're Cold

I took a deep sigh after finally fixing myself and entering the room. Today will be my first day and I could feel my heart leaping from nervousness. I saw Ms. Kim smiling when she saw me. The professors here are surely gorgeous. 

"Ms. Myoui right?" She softly asked and I can't help but shyly nod. 

"Class you have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself to them." She patted my shoulder and made a distance. I'm not a fan of crowd but I have to face my fears. I raised my head and smiled to all of them. I saw Jihyo and Daniel gesturing me to go on. 

"Hello everyone my name is Myoui Mina and I am a Japanese. I'm eighteen and I hope you take care of me." I bowed and the class fell silent. A boy in front having a blue hair raised a hand.

"Hey what is your hobby?" He asked in interest. I did not expect the sudden question so I turned to the prof to ask if it's okay.

"You can answer him Myoui-ssi." She smiled.

"Uhm well I like to dance and play games." After saying those words, another hand raised again.

"So what club will you be joining?" The girl with a blonde hair asked. Seems like dyeing your hair wasn't much of a problem here.

"I don't know yet." I answered honestly.

"You can join us!" Another boy raised a hand, smiling charmingly towards me. 

"Jimin the dance club has already too much member." His seatmate scolded. So he's Jimin.

"But she's beautiful! It'll be a waste if you drag her in Gaming Club." He smirked and his seatmate rolled his eyes. The class started to get loud so Ms. Kim immediately silenced them.

"Enough..." She calmly said with an intimidating glare and they instantly stopped. Hoo how scary. 

"You can have a sit beside Miss Son at the back." She pointed on the only empty seat at the far end. I nodded and smiled. As I walked towards the seat. I remembered what Daniel told me yesterday. I could feel stares on me as I sat at the empty chair. He warned me about her but it turns out I don't have a choice but sit with her. There's no other empty seats. I turned to the woman beside me. She's still wearing a hoodie but it has a different design. I wanted to talk to her but whenever I think about it, Seulgi's words about her came to mind.

"It's rude to stare." I heard her say in a low tone. How did she know? She's looking outside the window. 

"I did not." I turned to the front where Ms. Kim is already starting the discussion. I could see her in my peripheral vision. She's looking at my direction. How can she say I am rude when she was the one who ignored me yesterday.

Chaeyoung did not answer anymore. She just returned on looking outside the window as if the scene before her is much interesting than the class. That's the last time I heard her say a word. Days passed and we did not talk. More like I chose not to. I don't want to get myself involved with her. A week passed and then a month. I started to warm up from the new environment. I gained new friends, Jihyo and the rest helped me along the way.