Chapter 19: Imp (5)

Sana's PoV

I was walking with Tzuyu back to the lobby when we happen to bump with Seulgi. She was looking troubled? 

"Hey Seulgi-ah are you okay?" I asked.

"Have you noticed something wrong?" He asked back. Hmm I haven't really since we only checked the electrical storage.

"Nothing but my guts tell me there is something happening." Tzuyu answered.

"In the kitchen I found it weird. I happened to eavesdrop and they are talking about something like a curse." She crossed her arms thinking also about what she just said. 

"So? What does it have to do with the killings?" I don't really get it. Is there some supernatural thing happening here?

"I think it has something to do with the president. The curse was about him getting involved on the massacre of a family ten years ago. They are talking like this is his karma and the revenge of the dead."

"That seems like a good information. I mean it's too much of a coincidence to be targeted by a murderer. He must have known something related to him. We should talk to pres about it." Tzuyu turned on her ear piece. The three of us tried to go somewhere where no one could hear us and could possibly leak an information. That murderer is still walking freely on this house. 

'Yes Tzuyu-ah' Chaeyoungie answered.

"I think the president knows something pres. Seulgi will tell you the details." Tzuyu nodded to Seulgi. The woman then started explaining what she saw and heared. Chaeyoung didn't say anything until she finished her story.

'So you are saying I should ask the president.'

"He seems to be hiding something. Don't you think it's so fishy to continue the party even knowing a murderer is after your whole clan." Seulgi pointed out. It does really make sense. There must be something going on under the purpose of celebration.

'I get it. I'll look for the answer. But first I want you guys to check the security guards.' What?

"Why the security? Shouldn't we go for the civilians and protect them?" I asked out. 

'We can only prevent a death if we can find the killer.'

"Are you suspicious of the security team? Aren't you two on the same organization?" I added I mean if we are going to add the security to the possible suspects then it'll be harder since the security team are mostly men and only few are older than twenty.

'moles can be planted and the district is very good with that.' She seems to know something we don't too. I wonder when would president trust us. It also looks like the ninth district is related to this case too. 

"Okay we'll do that." Seulgi answered.