Chapter 4: Ethics II

I continued to look at her uninterested. How many times have she changed outfit? I mean we're just going to Dahyun's gig and now she's so worked up to dress up.

"Yah Satang can't you just wear leather? the usual chick style." I suggested because I'm already itching to go. Even Momo is complaining that she's hungry.

"But will that really work? Tzuyu is just so beautiful." She pouted. 

"Aish and you're not? Just hurry up I'm hungry." Momo slumps on Sana's bed. The two of us finished getting ready half an hour ago and here is Sana being overly concerned on what to wear just because of her crush.

"Come on since that place is a semi resto-bar. Wear this." I gave her the leather jacket. Then Momo helped her with her hair. We're wearing light makeup and don't worry all of us are already on the legal age to drink.

"See? you look beautiful. You're worth calling my best friend." I smirked and nodded while looking at her. We finally finished getting her up. Sana smiled brightly. 

"Will she really like it?" She asked. Momo and I made a thumbs up and winked. 

"Not only her. Many girls and boys will fall for you. Don't take your beauty lightly." Momo nudge her. 

"I prefer girls." She smiled widely. Finally she's back to her bubbly self. Just then, I felt my phone vibrates from my pocket. I looked on who texted and as expected it was Jihyo. 

"Hey girls Nayeon unnie will get us. Let's get down." I grinned.

...

We arrived at the said resto and the rest was already there. Everyone looks so good with their choice. Daniel and Jihyo looks so good together. Even Seulgi and Irene looks like a hot couple. Boys flock at them specially Irene because of her undeniable beauty. Seulgi has to send glares here and there to those who would try to flirt on her girl. 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon doesn't have much of a problem. The taller woman has Nayeon on her arms holding her securely. No one dares to come. Meanwhile, here is Tzuyu with her very gorgeous self and Sana who look so smitten. Tzuyu chuckled seeing her so stunned.

"You look human today." She commented and that successfully brought a smile on Sana.

"You like it?" 

"Hmm it's good." Tzuyu who usually ignores her surprisingly didn't.

"You look gorgeous as always." Sana flirted. Here she goes with her thing. I could only shake my head. Dahyun came to us with a wide smile. Specially, when she saw Momo. 

"Unnie thank you for coming." She said towards the shikshin.