(1)

Chapter 1: Reborn

Your POV

'Ah... wow. I thought i died...'

"Congratulations it's a girl..."

I was fully awake and I could see three people a lady wearing some kind of weird nurse uniform or maybe maid. And another a beautiful woman with Brown hair and deep blue eyes seems to be sitting, and right in front of me is a man who looks like in his 30's perhaps it's the beard. Anyways, he has Black hair and chocolate Brown eyes.

Though, the next thing was him making silly faces in front of my face.

'You look like an idiot Mister'

"Look honey..."

What language are you speaking?? I was lifted--.

'Wait- lifted?! Mister I'm basically 57kg and you could lift me like that? '

The man passed me to the beautiful woman. Woah! She got massive breast. I'm kinda insecure. I reached my hand to touch her face but it didn't reach. Then I saw my hands I freaked out!!

'Eh? Ehhh?!'

"Wahhhhhh....!"

_____________________________

"Ernesta!? Ernesta?!"

It seems like my new name now is Ernesta. It's been 4 months since I was born. At least on my calculation of course. I already got a Good grip on the language tho, it's still hard to speak due to my baby incapabilities. Though I can crawl now. I try my best to crawl faster away from my Mother.

Our home was simple a has two floors my room was upstairs of course. It's my 3rd day on exploring the house it took me three days because of my body. I also found out that there were no appliances here, I was Reincarnated it seems that way. I think this was a long long time ago, seriously very long long time.

It was morning Mother was sending off Father to work while I sat in front of the window looking outside for something interesting to suddenly pop out.

'Hmm, now that I took a Good look at this place this looks so oddly familiar. Like I've been in here for a long time.'

I peeped through the window once more and saw two men chatting with my Mother. Their wearing some familiar leather jacket and straps around their body. They both turned to leave and I was shocked to see the logo of two roses tangled together.

I was so in shock that I accidentally fell down. My Mother came rushing in.

"Oh my! Ernesta!" She quickly picked me up the ground. "Mwah!" She held my head and gently rubbed my head.

'That's not how it works ma'am'

"What a good girl you are you didn't even cry. Hmm, i wonder if that's a good thing tho." She says to herself. Though, those clothes they wore that logo was still stuck inside of my head. Garrison Reginment or Stationary Guard.

Is this... Attack on Titan?

__________________________________

"Huuuwahhh....!" I blew my hands. It's starting to get cold now looks like the cold season is nearing. Also great news I'm stable on my feet. I could freely roam inside the house no worries.

Though, I would like to go outside. But it's freezing I can't stand it. Also I can speak now atleast not that clear tho or not as fluent as I intended to. I'm basically 1 year old and what? You expect me to speak properly. Well I do.

It's also weird since my Mother never really question me about that also my Father, though he's rarely at home. "Ne, Mother. Who was that two men you always talk to?"

"My friends, dear."

"They wear weird clothes."

"Those weren't weird. They're called Uniforms, darling."

"Uniform... Why do they wear it?"

"For work, baby."

"What work?"

"Guarding."

"What are they guarding?"

"Us"

"Why?"

"Why? Because there are bad guys here and they wanna get inside. So it's their job to keep them out."

"Inside of what?"

"Of the walls."

"Walls?"

"You know what. Why don't you come with me sometimes when i go out."

"Yes please."

Our conversation ended like that. At least I manage to minimize my vocabulary. She never really did question it.

Now that I mention about vocabulary I really need to learn how to read and write but isn't it weird that a 1 year old wanting to learn how to read instead of learning how to count?

Well, let's see if she'll question that.

___________________________________

I must say I'm impressed on how the days flew, Yesterday I turned 8. This day I plan on going out and try to make friends, atleast one.

My Mother let me go out and play. Although it's my first time outside here, i have gone outside alot of time with my father, but this one with the intent of 'making friends'.

I must say I'm a bit afraid that maybe I'll get lost. But one part of me wanted to see for myself if I could confirm that I am on Paradis Island inside of the three walls. I don't know which district this is though.

I guess that's why I'm exploring. I jumped outside clutching my leather notebook Mother gave me as a Diary. I went towards the streets and look around it's not that crowded actually. A few kids on the streets playing. I we t further and into the main gate I only got a few meters towards it.

Because the Guards station was located near the gates.

So, I am at Eren, Mikasa and Armin's village. I wonder if I could see them----

*BOOM!*

My eyes widens as I looked up and saw The Collosal Titan. I didn't know it was this time now. We all looked at it in shock as I know that it's probably preparing it's feet to destroy the gate.

As it did. I barely missed the large boulder coming towards me. I turned around and ran although I kept looking back.

A hand grabbed mine it was Mother she's with dad. "Ernesta, come on!" She held my hand as we ran. I looked back once more and saw a boulder coming at me.

I had no time to react as my Father pushed me away. I fell to the ground Ang when I looked at the spot where my parents were they were gone and a huge rock was replaced.

Once again my hand was held. It was one of those Stationary Guards. "Come on!" I was forced at my feet. I was so terrified I looked back again and saw it. The Armored Titan has Entered.

....

"I'll kill you all." I heard the awfully familiar kid with his two friends shouts.

"I'll kill you all, all of you. Damn Titans." I looked down still clutching my leather notebook.

It's the start....