(17)

*sniff sniff....*

"E-eh!"

Jean took a large step back as Mike sniffed him. Mike seems offended though tried not to show it much.
He went to Sasha.

"W-woah!"

"Please do excuse him, it's just his thing to sniff people, please don't take it as anything. Just sit back and let him do his thing."

Hange explained, as the small group of friend tensed, no one could deny that it's seem really perverted. However Mike moved towards Ymir. She tensed up as she let him, Mike seems to be satisfied by her reaction so he moved a little bit closer.

"Hmm..." He continued his doing his thing, until Ymir finally had it.

"Ugh! I can't take it anymore! Get away you perverted-jerk!" Mike let out a small pout.

"Hmp!"

This ticked Ymir more. "Don't you hmp! Me!"

Suddenly you came into view carrying two sacks of sand. He went towards you and boldy put his nose against your neck. This freaked everyone else.

"O-oi! Stop that!" Ymir shouted at him. "Good Morning, Mike."

He let out a 'hmp' you turned your head towards the group of friend as waved at them signaling that it was Ok, though they are still hesitant. Ever since your bonding with him, you started taking combat lesson with him. He's a really great teacher, Unlike Everybody else you didn't mind him sniffing you. Which he really appriciates. And from there your friendship was formed.

"Are they being mean?" He nodded. The group sweat dropped at this. The 180cm man was acting like a child towards the 149cm little girl.

...

"Eh? An invitation from the Corporal?" You blinked at your Senior. "Yes, now cone with me."
You followed your Senior towards headquarters then left you there. You glanced around and saw Eren sweeping. You immediately went towards him. He felt your presence and smiled. "Good morning, Ernesta! You here for the Corporal?" You nodded.

"Oh, training i suppose? I bet he heard about you. You're quite popular here. If you don't know."

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"You're popular with the seniors you know. Hange always bring you up. And Mike told me about your training together. He even suggested that Captain should train you."

You let out an 'oh. "Oi, why are you slacking? Go back to work." A rather deep voice called us you looked up and saw the Corporal standing behind You, although people calls him short but you're shorter than him. "Yes sir!"
Eren saluted before going back to his work then waving at you. "And you go to the Mess Halls. We'll start there.." You gulped and went towards the said area.