(6)

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

Both of you and Annie were at your usual spot.

"Just like that, Annie?" She didn't reply as you thought she was probably still observing you and so you continued with your demonstration. "I put my hands around the attackers head and my other hand around his arm, i kick their legs and they fall backwards. I remove one of my hand away from his head and on his face
then bash his head on the ground to knock him out."

"Will it be effective? I think it's too complicated specially if i have to teach to someone else. Can you help me out here Annie?" There was a long silence. You finally looked at her and saw her spacing out.

"Annie?"

"Hey."

She snapped out of her trance and looked at you with confused yet embarrassed expression. "Sorry i wasn't listening."

"Are you ok? Is something bothering you?" She looks a bit hesitant though, a long silence before she took a breath and asked.

"Why did you come to me? For training i mean." She asked a bit hesitant. You started thinking, that got her embarrassed. "Actually nevermind it was a weird question-- "

"Well, when Eren told me about you and your skill i was determined to train with you. Also, i really think you are a nice person. I was so nervous when i was about to meet you. But, then I saw you. You looked so relaxed and laid back, that made you easier to approach for me. And I was right you are nice, a bit shy though, I think it's cute. That's why I'm thankful that you helped me. " She looked down as her bangs made a shadow and covered her eyes.

"Don't I look mean or something? A girl as cold as ice? Plus Mikasa has better skill than me. Why didn't you asked her?"

"Mikasa? Yean she's skilled but she doesn't have the same technique as you, yours are much better and effective for me of course. Also she's scary. And plus..."

You went towards her and cupped her face with your hands. "You don't look anywhere near mean to me. For me your a shy laid-back tough girl. A wonderful person." A dust of pink covered her cheeks. She looks down and avoided your gaze.

"Is that so?" You stopped and looked at her. She pulled away from your touch. She seems tense. She stood up and just walked away.

.....

At Dinner you sat in your usual spot next to Eren. You were still think about what happened earlier. Was it something you said. You unconsciously kept looking at Annie's table not eating at all "Ernesta?" You snapped out of your dream like state and looked at a worried Eren.

"Is something wrong, Ernesta? You haven't touched your meal, yet."

" Ahh, I'm just tired. I was training all day." You said as you looked at your bowl filled with soup. "Oh. Here have my bread. It's fine i am a bit full though, Mikasa gave me extra lunch this afternoon. Right, Mikasa?"