(12)

Narrator's POV

"Eh?! You joined too?!"

Shouted Eren as he looked in disbelief at the boy. "But you said you're set for the Military!"

"It's probably because of her speech last night." Mina came into view and pointed a certain dark-haired female. He looked at your direction and smiled.

"Whatever I did, I did on my own!"

"Well, you aren't the only one." Thomas appeared a shy smile was on his face while scratching the back of his neck.

"Us too."

Other people went towards him with smiles on their faces. Sasha came also, though her posture is quite suspicious. As expected she stole a pack of meat from the storage. She kindly offered everyone some. "I'll get some just for me and Ernesta!" She said with a shy smile on her face.

'5 years had passed and somehow. Humanity has gained some dignity.'

'And for her. As I promise I will protect you.'

Eren turned his gaze towards you smiling while admiring you. But then,, his smile disappeared when all of a sudden a yellow lighting appeared, however that's not the only one that appeared.

The Collosal Titan appeared with it. In just a blink it appeared infront of you. This terrified everyone.

While you, Your hood was up. Looking at The Collosal Titan beside you with a normal face. As if you're not scared at all. You faced it then pulled your hood down revealing your face.

The person inside must've had a heart attack. "Ernesta!!" Shouted Eren as he rushed towards you. However the Titan was in a daze and Eren effortlessly scooped you in his arms and went down, Everyone did. Their ODM gears are clinging on the wall.

"What are you thinking you could've been killed." Everyone was safe. Everyone including Samuel. You smile and pushed Eren off you before shooting your hook. "Get Ready! I'm sure that it's going to kick the gate like last time." You said everyone's eyes widen as it did kicked the wall.

"All of you get down! I will take care of this!" Eren shouted as he went up. You got down and onto the roof of one of the houses. Everyone followed behind. Not soon enough titans began entering. "Look..." Sasha said as she pointed at on of the Titans. You didn't waste much time before launching your ODM gear you wrapped it around one of the Titan's neck then hoped on the second one. Slicing it's nape deep then moving onto the first one then killing it.

Going back to the ground while you watch as the two titans fell. Their flesh evaporating. You weren't finished just yet you launched yourself and went out of the wall. You could see Berlthold, though you pretended you didn't. You continued your way slaughtering titans here and there making sure atleast you lessen the amount entering and the people dying.

You stopped at one with the beard that was suppose to eat Yeager. "You would've been the Attack Titan and Founding Titan if only you chewed him." You said unconsciously. Not long until members of the Garrison Reginment called you and ordered you to retreat. Which you obliged.

You arrived at Trost it was already swarming with a few titans. Your eyes widen as you saw abnormal titans flying. You shoot your hook on to one of them. It landed on a tower you sliced it's nape before it moved another inch. You looked at your side and saw your team.

Eren launched himself. And so you did your part saving your team. The sound of horrified screams rang in to your ears you instinctively launched yourself as well slicing the titans nape. You went towards the other one who's crouching down and looking at Mina. Who's sat there frozen, while looking up at the Titan.

You blasted full speed then sliced the nape. You kissedyour teeth seeing the blade is dull already. You looked down at your team, "Let's go." You said and launched yourself once more, people began following you. "Connie get Armin."

He turned away and went to Armin who was glued to his position. Connie quickly hauled him up and left.

....

"What did you just said?"

"I said it's such a pain to be with an idiot."

"If anyomesanyone's an idiot here. It's you!"

"Please don't fight! We got to help each other!- Ernesta please stop them." You just looked at Christa with a dull expression. "Ok! Ok. Just for Christa we aren't going to fight."

"U-uhm we should do our best!"

"Tch. I just wished that people would stop getting in between us. Christa! Marry me after this is all done!"

'Ymir, the question is when will it be done?'

You thought to yourself as you looked at Christa with the same expression. She visibly flinched at your gaze, noticing this. You turned away from them. "Connie, let's go."

You pressed your ODM gear and launched both of it's hook and went towards where everyone else is. Connie just following behind You, not long enough Christa and Ymir did to. There seems to be a tensed aura around them, Both you and Connie didn't bother to ask.

You arrived at the place people seems more depressed than ever. You first approached Armin, who was just sitting with a horrified look on his face. "Armin, he's gonna be ok."

"What do you mean? He's dead. And i didn't do anything..! I'm weak! Now i don't know how to say this to Mikasa."  He said as he looked at you with a terrified expression.

"Armin, i saw what happened. He didn't chewed him. And they don't have a digestive system. He's probably alive in there.... he'll find a way back to us. Do you really that all it takes to kill him? No." You said to him he was just listening while you speak, you gave him a gentle smile. "Now, let's wipe your tears and you think if a way to solve our situation. Think, Armin. You're great at this. I trust You, and whatever plan you make."

With that you stood up. And Mikasa get back to your place. "I'm glad you're ok." You turned towards the voice. Annie. "Of course i am. Why wouldn't i be. Just because I didn't made it to the top 10, doesn't mean I'm weak." You said to her.

Mikasa however made her way towards the front and began her speech. As she began talking you got enough of it. You could clearly see that she isn't going to fight.

You gritted your teeth as you made your way towards her, gave her a headbutt, she was caught off guard and almost fell you began talking to her.

"I'm strong, I'm strong bullshit! You don't want us to survive you just wanted to give up! Isn't it? You'll use all of your gas and then just wait to die!" You crashed your forehead against hers, and continued talking. "You are not thinking straight! You dare bring up that plan!? Tell me, Mikasa. If one of us die, you're going to be held responsible for that! And for what reason? Personal reason?!" She fell silent as tears began pouring out of her eyes. You turned around and looked at people.

"If we lose we die, if we win we live. We can't win if we don't fight! Fight! Fight! "