(30)

Narrator's POV

Everyone stared at the girl with shocked expression.

"Ernesta I-.."

"You really would believe everything that man said? Can't you see? He doesn't love you. He only cared about you now because of the benefit he will get, the power that he will get. Don't you remember, he changed your name."

"That's only because-!"

"Because of what? That excuse he made up a lie. Don't you remember? He ordered his men to kill your mother, He even ordered them to go and kill me."

"What about My Family?! Eren killed MY family!"

Historia said with an angry tone. Either because of being defensive or getting agitated by you, keep on cutting her sentences.

You looked at Eren with a blank look. He looks down in shame crying, again. You took a step forward.

"Eren.... Never killed anyone. Eren would never hurt or kill anyone on purpose. It was Grisha who killed the Royal Family, not Eren. It's his father's fault. Not him"

You looked at Eren, his head rose up looking at you with a hopeful look. You turned your gaze back towards Historia before continuing.

"And who are you calling Family? Whose Family? Your Mother is your father's mistress, you are an illegitimate child. You think that because Frieda loved you, you think that everyone else in the Family would too? How would you think your Father's wife would react? How about the other children? You think that they would accept you?"

She looked at you with a scared and distressed look. Her form trembling as ever.  Also her father you could sense fear in him.

"Your Mother, and your Father. Never loved you. I know you're only doing this because you didn't want to displease your Father."

You held your hand out to her.

"I am here, Historia. I love you, we could go back. Just like when we were kids. I was there with you, you were never alone. I promised you that, you remember right?"

She stood there while having her flashbacks. She teared up while looking down. Her bangs covering her eyes. Preventing his father to see what expression she is showing.

She suddenly threw the serum on the ground before shoving his father towards you. He landed right infront of you, on a kneeling position. You put your foot on top of his head pushing him to the ground. Preventing him from moving. As Historia went to Eren and free him.

Rod manage to slip away from you. Dipping his head on the serum and licked it off the floor. You were quick to go to Eren. As wind gushed towards your way.

Historia gave you the key and you unlocked his chains on both of his wrists. He looked at you, putting his arms around you and embracing you. Not long enough your comrades came and saw you.