(5)

Your POV

Your POV

4th day of Cadet Training Part 2: Hand to Hand Combat Training.

I know a lot of people probably think that it's pretty useless since the weapon we mainly use is the 3DMV gear. Well, in reality we actually need more than just equipment.

"Uwwgahh!!" I screamed as I tossed Marco to the ground. "Woo, Ernesta. That was outstanding skills." I gave him the wooden knife as it was his turn to attack. "Thanks. I could teach you some if you want."

"Really? Yes please!" He said. I smiled and nodded. We took our positions and readied ourselves. "Ok i want you to strike then stop and keep your position." He did as I told he launched himself then stopping and hold his position. His knife was up. I went up to him and started to demonstrate my skill.

"Alright now first thing you wanna know is to always grip the wrist of the hand where they're holding the knife. In this way you can counter his attacks much easier. "

"So, you hold the wrist with your other hand. Then the other one you can strike them with it or you could use other parts like your elbow and your knee. I suggest you use your knee and kick them in the groin, and use your other hand to choke them."

"After you strike him you might want to strike him atleast 3 or more strike just to inflict a good amount of pain. Once he's they distracted due to the pain."

"Twist their wrist then fold the hands.." I twisted his wrist and got behind him then I folded his hands as he looses grip on the knife and I snatched it. "This way they'll loose grip on the knife and you can take it. Push them away, or if you're catching a criminal push them on the ground. Now to do that kick the back of their knees." I kicked them slightly as he fell on his knees. "Then push them to the ground. Grab the other wrist then cuff them." I said as I held him down to the ground.

"Wow. That was awesome." I let go of him and positioned myself to attack. "You got that all?"

"Yeah."

"Alright then show me what you learned." I launched at him as he quickly snatched my wrist. Ouch it hurts. "Hold your wrist like this. Then hit you 3 or more strike." He demonstrated.

"Now that you're distracted from the pain i twist your wrist." He said as he did. Ok I'm in so much pain right now. "Kick the back of your knees." He kicked it pretty hard. "Push you to the ground." Ok that was a lot of force. "Get your other wrist then cuff."

"Oi! You you're hurting her!" Yelled a familiar voice. Eren...

"Hmm? What do you mean she was just teaching me."

"Tch. Well obviously your putting much force and hurting her."

"O-oh I'm sorry Ernesta! I didn't know i was hurting you. I just got excited because of the technique you demonstrated."