(28)

The woman lay awake looking at her child with horror. She couldn't beilive it tears formed into her eyes, and clouded her vision. Although she could see her baby beside her. Stroking her baby's cheek lovingly.

"My daughter... who's fate would be so cruel. Why my baby.."

Seeing her child sleeping peacefully as if everything's gonna be alright. For now. Later on everything will be hard for you. As for your cruel fate awaits you, but what hurts her more is the thought that she won't be able see her child, for she is also has a cruel fate.

Her child would be alone, No mother, and No Father. Who will feed her child? Who would bathe her? Who would comfort her if she's sad? Who would be there when she's scared? Perhaps someone.

She could only hope that maybe, you'll find a good soul to take care of you, cherish you, or maybe sweep you off your feet.

The thought sounds so nice. Seeing her daughter fall in love, get married, have a child perhaps?

But, that's not it. She is not destined to have any of those. Her fate as the same as the Fritz, a slave. Whose duty is to protect the Eldian people, no matter what. She frowned.

.....

2 days passed, since they found you, you've been missing for a week. Your mom was depressed and so is your father. A week you had gone missing.

Not until a certain farmer saw you. You were beneath the foot off the mountain. Recognizing you as the missing girl, he quickly yet gently carried you to his home, before contacting your parents.

You seem to be fine no scratches nor any bruises either. You were put in a hospital because currently you are in a coma. Your parents are rejoice upon your return.

All the worry and sadness vanished when they saw their little girl sleeping peacefully and recovering. They charge her at the local hospital in Shiganshina, under Mr. Grisha Yeager.

"She seemed bump her head on something, that could result minor headaches, but overall she's fine."

Doctor said as he listed down on his notepad. Beside with him stood a small little boy around your age but maybe older. Looking at the little girl with an interested look.

His father seemed to notice his son's interest, and smile. He pushed his son forward telling him to go and see you. As he did he looked at you weirdly.

"She's small.."

"You're 2 years older than her."

"Can she play with me?"

"Not yet, Eren."

The little girl moved a bit, also letting out a groan in the process moving to your side into your original sleeping position.

Your parents rushed towards your form, carefully not bumping the little boy. You took a large sigh and continued sleeping.

The Doctor called for his son to leave the room. Leaving the family of three alone. Soon enough you opened your eyes to see your mother's sapphire orbs staring at you with joy.

You noticed that she was crying so you gently stroke her cheeks in a calming way. Your mother nuzzled against your hand still crying.

"Don't cry, mama."

You said.

"Troy, it's not safe for her outside. Not anymore."

"Yes, it won't be long now. We have to move away."

"But where?"

"Here, in Shiganshina. Leave the Interior, it's not safe for her in there." 

Her husband told her. When they arrived home, your mother told you to go upstairs and into your room.

She and your father have a conversation. "What about work?"

"I'll just manage our farm Here, hire some people as well."

She nodded and continued cooking, as for your dinner you'll have chicken curry, while the couple would just have a simple vegetable salad.

While eating your mother kept asking you what happened to you. Although she already knew, the main part. She was just making sure if you remember anything about the encounter.

Turns out most your memories was wiped out. Instead of your parent's of course, aside from them you couldn't remember any people you encountered.

You only remembered your time spent with your parents, nothing else.

....

It's been two months since you and your family moved into Shiganshina. You're currently living on a farm, rather large house. Bigger that average and Very Large field.

This was one of the days you get to go outside, to market with your mother. Since you'll be all alone there, Which she cannot agree on to. Although need you have with a hood on, you never asked why, anyways.

You two were just almost finish with the stuff. You and your mother decided to take a break it was so hot outside. The hood was making it worse.

As much as you wanted to remove it, however your mother gave strict instruction that you cannot take it off no matter what the cause.

Your mother bought you a lollipop, as for you. You were never fond of sweets. However,  the sound of a crying kid was heard from the other bench.

You saw a Bob blonde sitting all by himself. Crying his eyes out, out of curiosity you approached the small boy. You stood infront of him looking at him weirdly.

He stopped crying and looked at you, with a scared look on his face. You two had a staring contest, you being the first on to break the eye contact.

You went to your shorts pocket and got out the lollipop your mother gave you. You handed it to him, his eyes sparkled and took it. Muttering a shy ' thank you '.

Just as he was about to strike a conversation, you were gone. As if you were never there.

"I told you to stay put, seriously Ernesta. You should start to obey your mother more."

You simply let out a hum. Signaling that you are not interested on whatever she's going to say.

This ticked her off as she didn't stoped and continued to scold you.

The blonde boy looking at the pair with a weirded look.

' A mother acting like a child, and a child acting like a Mother. '