(2)

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

It was year 847 two years after the Titan's attack, Two years since you lost everything from the Titans, When you were shipped out of the rescue vessel the words of the young boy screaming struck into your mind, gave you purpose. And you decided to join the 104th Cadet Corps.

Though you are aware of what's probably gonna happen but you are determine to train and join the Scouts to Reclaim your hometown and Wall Maria. 3 years of Cadet training would be hard But the thought of returning home gave you strength you wanted to go back there. You wanted to go home.

It is true that the past 2 years of struggling out here in order to survive was tough. You were put into the orphanage but got run down due to financial problems therefore lead into many children starving and dying in the streets. A few went to the Underground and committed crimes. Or stole.

You sat at one corner clutching your notebook while everyone else chatted with their own groups.

Eventually everyone was called outside. They put us in lines and rows. Though the chatter did not died down, but it did slowly and you know why.

Section Commander Keith Shadis entered the field. He looked at everyone before shouting.

"Stand straight!! All of you!! You banna shaped brats!!" Everyone immediately fixed their postures.

"Amateurs! I don't see your hands!! Where should it go?!" Everyone put their fists on the left side of chests and the other one on their backs.

"Welcome!! 104th Cadet Corps!! As said you will be here to train, I and a few members shall teach you; how to fight! And provide you with knowledge you need in battle! Again! Welcome to Cadet Training!"

________________________________

Your POV

He began circling us eyeing each and everyone of us. The air is tense and I knew everyone was scared of how intimidating Keith Shadis is. He suddenly stopped infront of a short blonde haired boy.

"Hey you, little pipsqueak!"

"Yes sir?!"

"What do they call you, squirt?!"

"It's Armin Arlert from Shiganshina District, sir!"

"I see! That's a Ridiculous name! Did your parents gave that to you?!"

"My grandfather did, sir!"

I could feel everyone getting nervous from this exchange. I bet there's only few who remained calm.

"Arlet! Why did you come here?"

"To help humanity achieve victory!"

'Armin Arlert, his voice actor was a girl? right?'