(44)

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

You grit your teeth as you realized he was not the War Hammer Titan. Although, you have no intention of obtaining the said Titan.

But it will lessen the Marley's power, as for now if you did successfully eat the War Hammer they will have less titan power.

And also the cycle within the Tybur Family would also be cut off. None of those hildren would have to experience what the holder of their titan did.

A yellow lighting appeared and after seconds there stood Eren's Titan. He rushed towards the bench where the Commanders and Elite soldiers sitting on.

They rush to avoid being crushed by his titan but fail as they were crushed beneath his form.

He continues destroying things and killing people. You watch him with sadness and disappointment in your eyes.

Another bullet was blown towards your way, but you successfully dodged it, but it hit a wall causing a large portion of the wall to fall.

With your quick reflex you were able to catch the large debris before it could hit the panicking people below you.

For moment they all freeze and looked at You, You lifted the large rock moving your titan hand away from them.

Beneath the hands of your Titan there laid a young girl with platinum blonde locks. Her eyes filled with fear as she was almost gotten crushed by the rock.

You exhaled loudly that people trembled. Then put of nowhere your Titan was shot at your shoulder the one holding the rock.

With your Titan's limb barely hanging onto it, it started falling towards the people again. However, you quickly toss your almost amputated arm along with the large debris it's holding away, and towards the building where the warriors at. Crushing them with it, steam came out of your arm.

You charge towards the Warriors, you ball you hand into a fist before colliding it with the buildings and Warriors on top of them.

And there was it on one swing the whole Building collapsed before you. You charge towards the other one, hardening your fist, destroying building after building.

Bloodshed after bloodshed, screams after screams. Gust of wind came after another, rocks flying everywhere one could have hurt another.

Blood splatter all over the Walls of The once called town. How familiar the scene was, it was identical to what you have saw back in your home town.

You shifted your gaze towards Eren. Seeing him emerged from his Titan's form, Mikasa standing next to him as they discuss something.

Not long another lightning appeared, a large skeleton formed soon flesh start forming from the toes and upwards. But before it was fully formed Eren charged towards it and punched it.