(34)

"Oh? I didn't knew a lot of people would be joining us

"Oh? I didn't knew a lot of people would be joining us."

"It's not even a lot, Ernesta. They're just our comrades."

"Ernesta!!!"

Eren yelled the moment he saw you with Historia. You and Historia was just chatting and catching up with things. You arrived at Noon just like you promise.

"Eren don't shout." Mikasa said.

"So, we'll be just babysitting a bunch of kids?"

"Basically yes. And if you wouldn't mind to stay in here for dinner?"

"Sure, just make sure you aren't the one who's cooking."

"Hmm! Why?! I thought you loved my cooking!"

"That was baking Historia."

"But still it is rude, Ernesta! Didn't you remembered the time when I feed you my food?!"

"You only feed me berries back Then."

Not long enough Eren came into view and stopped in front of you. Panting as he did So, your heart beating for some unknown reason.

But you maintain a stoic but gentle face.

"Hello, Eren."

"Hi!"

"Historia called us to help with the orphanage. I didn't know you were coming as well!"

"Yeah, you were basically complaining about coming.. If Armin didn't talk to you, for mostly about Ernesta uou wouldn't come." 

Mikasa exposed Eren. You were looking at Mikasa the whole time while Historia crosses her arms towards Eren.

"Mikasa?!"

"I knew Ernesta would be here."
Jean said proudly.

"Yeah, you're basically the most excited one to come here."

Now Marco's turn to expose Jean. He blushed madly and glare at Marco. Marco also blushed seeing your gaze on him.

"Anyways! Let's go! We have a lot of things to unload! Children are waiting for us let's go!"

Historia pulled you along with her, and into the Entrance. As we entered a huge group of children was seen inside of the orphanage. Surprisingly no one is outside.

Although there are at a large number of children for a huge orphanage the are still a few. "How many children have bought Here?"

"Hmm? Oh, 25 boys, and 43 girls. 68 in total."

"Still a few, I know there's still a lot of kids wandering around the Interiors, perhaps in the underground too. Yes, specially in the underground."