(35)

"Ernesta

"Ernesta... So, if you're the Founding Titan and part of the royal family. How come you aren't influenced by the King's ideology."

Armin suddenly spoke. You're currently eating, like usual. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin with you. You stopped your tracks and looked at Armin, before looking back at your food.

"Yeah... I am not. Well that's a lot of explaining needed, but I only knew that because every part of me disagree with the King."

This part made you think really hard. You put your spoon down slowly and look at you hands, slightly trembling.

"The Founder is to submit into the King's ideology, The main reason behind that was Ymir. The Founder Ymir.... she was in love with the King, although despite his treatment towards her. She still submit... And that was also one thing that The Past Holders of the Founder inherited, So does that mean that the holders doesn't only their inherit memories but feelings also......"

You looked back at Armin with a stoic expression and said.

"So, if I didn't inherit the same feelings the holders felt. And didn't succumbed into the King's ideology, That means I am free. I have my own ideology.... Unlike those slaves who only obeyed what they are told. The same things happened over and over again, until it was passed down to me...."

Your chest rose up and back down, Adrenaline rushing in. It felt good. Armin stares back at you a little bit terrified.

"Those who can't abandon anything, can't change anything. The ability to abandon your humanity and rise above monsters.... Don't forget that, Armin."

Armin's eyes widened as you said those words. "H-how did y-you knew about that? Ernesta..?"

"I knew that from the start, Armin."

The air grew tensed around as the trio is becoming worried about your well being. You aren't completely the same when you came back. A strange aura had surrounded you.

"J-just don't do anything stupid... Ernesta."

"I won't. I won't do anything stupid. I will have to do something. My time is running I must help as much as I can."

The room fell silence. They couldn't accept it, what you just said. Although it is true you only have 5 more years to live until the founder kills you.

.....

"So you altered everything. What did you felt after that?"

Ymir spoke, you were at paths once again. As Ymir called for your presence, both of you sat down on the sand. Gazing at the path before you.

"I knew it was right. Besides, I figured things were to be altered... Ever Since I was born everything is altered."