(16)

Narrator's POV

Another day came you and Jean were assigned to the stables to clean. No complains you've always been fond of the majestic beings, but the stables are really dirty. As for Jean he got no complaints either as he was also fond of them. Many people might say because it's his brothers, because he's a Horseface, No. In reality he isn't really a Horseface, most people you knew only called him that because Eren said so, (And the Internet.) He's actually handsome him and Connie people just have a bad taste, (Like simping over a man that's the same age as their father. Note: Age is just a number.) 

Many people might disagree with you. Oh well, After sweeping the remaining hayes. You started again from where you began and begin sweeping the floor. "Uhm, You've  done that over 5 times now. Don't you think it's too clean Now?" Jean spoke, he took out a few sugar cubes to feed the horses.

"Just making absolutely sure that i didn't missed any spots." He let out a chuckle before popping one sugar cube in his mouth. "You want one?" You gave him a weird look before answering. "No, that's too sweet."

"Have you tried one?"

"No."

"Then, how'd you know you don't like it of you never tried it?"

"I never said, i don't like it. I said it's too sweet."

"Then, How'd you know it's too sweet? It's too small anyways, besides what you gonna loose?"

He looked at you and held the sugar cube. You turned away from him, and continued sweeping. The turned you to face him and forced your mouth open before popping the sugar cube inside of your mouth, then forcefully squeezing your cheeks to shut your mouth.

The sugar melted inside your mouth and mixed with your saliva. Tasting the sweet treat, it's not bad. Not too sweet after all. You began rubbing it inside your mouth, Jean let go of your cheeks. "See? Not bad right?" He popped another cube.

"It's good."

"Told ya."

"Can i have some more? I'll just feed it to Antonio."

"You mean the black stallion? He's so rude! Almost kicked me."

"You probably scared him. Next time make sure he looks at you first before approaching him. He always daydream, therefore he's always unaware of his surroundings. Explains why he kicked You, he's probably surprised to see you there."