(45)

Narrator's POV

Water drips from the faucet as you stared at your reflection. Dull as ever, your hair grew in an awfully short amount if time you forgot about it.

You left the long hair on but cut the inner lower half and left the outer layer long to make a long undercut. Honestly you could careless on what you look like now. Besides, death is just around the corner for you.

You inhaled the hot steam from your cell and exhaled some carbon dioxide. You looked down at the water before splashing your face with it.

Staring back at the mirror you imagine a whole bunch of people in front of you. As you just wanted to say something.

"If we lose we die, If we win we live. We can't win if we don't fight.

Fight. Fight."

A moment of silence before you felt a presence beside you. That person was no one other than The Survey Corps's Commander, Hange Zoe.

"What were you just saying? Fight, Fight? You're talking to yourself? To a mirror then you said Fight Fight. What are you fighting for? Fight Fight. You know it's not normal for someone to talk to themselves, yet you do it."

She continue her rambling and just her asking the same question over and over again, while you just stood there not moving listening to her few words then zoning out.

"Well, you know if you want to talk to someone I'm here, rather than talking to yourself, Fight Fight. Now, that I'm here why don't you talk to me? You're being too silent despite just talking to yourself."

"Ahh, yes. Your hair looks pretty good. You lightly shaved the inner portion to create an undercut, yet still kept the long hair. I think it looks good on you, I think you'll look so formal out of these bars. Though, you kind of look like Levi, but with the longer hair, and the height of course, you could trim the long hair and you'll look like him, though be careful you might end up looking like Yelena. And that's not good."

You put your full attention on her, your sharp glare that could almost pierce her. The Commander came into an abrupt stop of her ramblings, quite taken aback by your stare.

She won't lie, she was indeed scared at you in the moment. Maybe not you, but the stare you gave her. She isn't used to you being like this.

All of your encounters with her was mostly you being nice, and respectful. Maybe she was not used to seeing you like this. And she may never be.

"What are you doing in here, Commander?"

You said, Then all of a sudden her fear disappeared, calmness evident in your tone. You didn't do or say anything offensive, however she couldn't help but feel sad right now.

The situation is giving her mixed emotion. Sadness, and Denial, How did you became like this??

"I... just wanted to checkup on you. And I also believe that you wouldn't sacrifice nor abandon the Eldian Empire nor your Comrades. I felt that too, But i still don't understand why you left and put the Island in danger. Don't you care about us? The Eldian? Or Eren?"

"I can leave whenever I want to. I have the Founding Titan and I have hardening skills. That means I could escape whenever I want, when I want to, out of this cell or any cell you put me."

You both stared at each other for a good amount of time before you broke the eye contact. You sighed and took a seat on the hard bed reaching over to your the white tank top, and putting it on.

"I am not your enemy. I will never do anything like this unless it's for you all."

Tou whisper under your breath, she couldn't quite catch up on what You just mumbled. You stand up and make your way  towards her, your hand reaching towards one if the bars slightly brushing your hand against hers.

Suddenly a small flash of yellow light appeared. Scenes came running through your head, for a good moment you stood there.

Which made Hange worried. She called your name, your gaze snapped towards her making her flinch.

"Hange, Tell me, Do you have any plan? Perhaps something up in your sleeve? To save this island?"

For another minute she watch you standing there, as she struggle to put her words together. Before removing yourself away from the bars and sitting back on your bed.

"I do---."

"Visiting time is over, Commander."

A soldier said. She also removed herself away from the bars and walks away.

Their footsteps faded and now you are completely alone. For A moment you stare at the ground, Before suddenly you screamed in frustration.

You clench your both hands in front of you, shaking as you scream. Your screaming came into an abrupt stop, you retract your hand and put them in your side.

Your shoulders slump and once again you were in silence.

[ I just realized something.

Wtf am i supposed to call Ernesta's alliance? ]