(8)

Narrator's POV

"Sasha! Leave it, It's not worth it!"

"Oi! Potato girl! Just leave the damn pig alone!!"

Shouted your comrades as they all chased after Sasha who got crazy over the wild boar as she saw it. You all been using you ODM gear in quite a time now, It probably won't take long enough before one of you runs out of gas.

'Pssshhhshhshsshh'

The sound of one's ODM gears gas running out. You all looked at the person who ran out, and turns out it wasn't only one but two, Eren and Armin.

"Oh, no..."

"Haul them up." Four people went to the two and haul them up on a tree. "What happened?!" Eren shouted angrily. "You ran out of gas, dumbfuck!"

"Mine malfunctioned." Armin said as he tried clicking his ODM gear. "Well, this suck. Looks like Eren got bad luck with him."

"Huh? What does that means!"

"Come on guys! The boar is gonna get away!- huh? " You noticed that Sasha stopped talking. 'She probably heard something' you thought to yourself as you tried listening as well. Though, it's hard due to the duo's constant bickering.

*thud*

'Wait...'

*thud* *thud*

'Am I the only one hearing this?'

You thought as you looked at Sasha and saw her listening as well she looks so focused. "I hear constant thudding, it sounds like loud footsteps."

You looked at Eren, he felt your gaze and turned to look at you, as he did everyone else did. You put your finger on your lips signaling the group to keep quiet while Sasha was still listening.

"Everyone, i hear constant thudding. Coming from there." You all looked behind you and saw  nothing. "Jean, can you check what's coming?" You asked him, he nodded he use his ODM gear to climb up as you all waited and sat on the large branch.

Not long enough the thudding sound became a bit audible to all of you. Also Jean got down from the tree with a distressed look on his face. "Titans are heading this way..!" The look of terror was painted on everyones face. "We should get out of here."

"W-what about us?!" Armin exclaimed, Everyone looked at him then Eren. "I'm sorry then."

"No, we are not leaving them behind."

"We have to!"

You stood there silently thinking of ways to help. But, alas you're stuck with one option. You sighed, you began removing your ODM gear. "What are you doing?" You looked at the owner of the voice. Connie. "I have a plan. Armin you still have gas?" You asked him. "Yeah...."

VIRAGO; ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏ ᵒⁿ ᵗⁱᵗᵃⁿOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara