(4)

Your POV

3rd day of Cadet Training: The 3DMV.

They made us balance on the cables. I saw that a lot of people was struggling with it, including Eren. Only a few actually got on it without even a bit of struggle.

I am surprisingly good at I could be like swinging on it. Well it's actually feels like you're on a swing except not sitting. I began swinging on the cables. It's kinda fun.

I looked at the crowd and was startled when I saw Section Commander Keith Shadis was infront of me. I lost my balance.

I immediately put my arm in between the cables and pushed myself back up. I swore I saw the Commander's eyes widen but it quickly disappeared as it appeared. He Gave me a scowl and proceed with the other Cadets on cables. I looked at the crowd once again and they all looking at me with surprised looks and even amazement. I averted my gaze towards my left and the same faces looked at me.

I turned to my right and the same. So I just looked down and I feel myself falling. I did the same thing as I did before, then hauling myself up again.

Once again they are all staring at me. Eventually they let me down I quickly rushed towards my row and stood.

"Hey..." I visibly flinched. I looked at the owner of the voice. Marco Bodt. "You did great!" I nodded.

"Thank you."

_________________________

At Dinner I sat on my usual spot and as usual the three invited themselves to sit with me. Noticing a bandaid wrapped around Eren's head. He probably hit that during training. "Hey, You feel dizzy or something?"

He looked at me before nodding. "Yes. Don't worry.."

"Though, I really need to improve."

"Eren..." Mikasa spoke. "I don't think you should go on with being a soldier."

"In becoming a soldier you need talents, but sadly you don't posses such talents. So it's better for you to quit rather than forcing it and ended up getting hurt. I know you're determined but at this case determination isn't enough."

'Mikasa you're doubting him so much'

I could see Eren Grimacing as Armin. While Mikasa continued with her Ramblings I noticed the bread she hadn't ate. I took it and stuffed it inside of my pocket.

The bell rang I got up and went outside Eren and Armin following. While Mikasa is still stuck inside her head still talking.

'That's harsh'

I went to my Dormitory. And sat on my bed. I greeted Everyone in general and then proceed to go towards my bed.

A knock on the door was heard. "I'll go and get it!" I heard Christa spoke. "Ernesta! Eren is looking for you!" I stood up and went outside to see Eren.